Chapter 12

-Startling Reality-

"How is she doing?" Claude asked as he is sitting in his office desk drinking coffee.

"I heard from Lilian that Athanasia has been doing quite great. She just needs a little more rest." Felix replied as he is standing beside Claude.

"By the way sir, don't you want to take a short visit for little miss, Athanasia?"

As soon as Claude was about to reply, a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in." Claude commanded.

"Stop working and let's go check on our precious Athy dear!" Diana, along with Myrine, Lumi and Lily came in.

"Alright just a second." Claude continued to write, which seems like he took about more than a minute and it irritated Diana.

"Which part don't you understand the word stop means?" Diana stood up and approached him.

"Cmon! It's just a quick look." Diana looked at Claude facial expression starting to get a little bit darken, not out of anger but it seems to be a sort of guilt?

"What's wrong dear?" Diana asked as she clutched on his sleeve.

Claude stayed silent and stopped writing. Diana went in for a hug and whispered, "It'll be alright. Athy's a brave girl you know? It was in the past, you don't have to remember it again. She has forgiven you already, no?"

Diana had a worried face on and continued, "She is a absolute gem, the best gift I could have in my life. Let's go check on her, okay?"

Claude sighed and replied, "Okay..."

Diana smiled and looked at the other direction only to see Felix, Lily, Myrine, and Lumi being third wheelers.

Diana gave a smile and pulled Claude out of his seat.

"By the way Rina, have you seen Lucas?"

"Yesterday he told me that he was going to go check on Athy for a while. I havent seen him this morning too." Myrine replied, who seems a little confuse.

"Then we should go check on Athanasia right now." Claude changed the topic and walk ahead first, as the other's followed.

"Don't tell to anyone but last night I saw Lucas was sound asleep with Athy beside him. Hehe, they are so cute." Lily told Felix.

Felix seemed shocked and said, "They both really are a match."

Lily chuckled and turned down for a bit.

Felix who notice this and asked, "What's wrong?"

"How is Athy's condition doing? Will she really be okay? I realized how she has been feeling quite unusual lately. Diana said she will be getting further notice about Athy's case."

"I'm not in a position to tell you to not to worry as I am too really worried for her. But don't we still have hope? After all, a magician is helping us." Felix patted her back and continued, "Let's be there to support for Athy."

Lily smiled and looks a bit more relieved now. She then continues to pick up Lumi and carry her.

---

It was noisy, I was one with the crowd as I saw a girl laying on the ground who seems to be in a sort of accident?

Blood was spread everywhere on the ground as I saw a little boy came running to the little girl's direction.

People took videos and pictures as the boy cried for help.

Ambulance noises was heard from a far distance as everyone was surrounding the incident.