Chapter 10

-Trivial Matter, Or Is It?-

"Sia? Come on let's go we are gonna be late!"

"Since when did you start calling me Sia?"

"Since now" Lucas smiled.

"That sounds weird. Stop that."

"Princess, perhaps?"

Athanasia sighed and walked passed Lucas. Lucas easily catches up and yawned while putting his hands inside his pocket.

"So we bring Lumi to the studio with us?" Athanasia asked.

"Yes my dear sweet Sia~"

"Stop that, you are creeping me out."

"Sia..."

Athanasia ignored his word and continued walking. Not to long later Lucas stopped on his tracks.

"Lucas?" Athanasia turned facing back.

"Lu..."

"Huh?"

"Ah! Nevermind!" Lucas started walking faster.

"Hey wait up!" Athy ran over to Lucas.

They both went over to check on Lumi and brought her with them to the studio.

"Athanasia! Welcome! Today is going to be your first rehearsal and please do your best!" The director said in excitement and went on to help out with other staffs.

"Come Sia, I'll show you the script you need to memorize."

"Can Lumi memorize it too?!" Lumi shouted at Lucas.

Everyone was busy talking and laughing as they struggle.

Well not all...

"Mr director can I have a moment?" Miya asked the director.

"Miya is it? You joined to be the female lead's bestfriend right?"

"Yes, but I came here to tell you I have better skills and experience in acting rather than Athanasia sir. I was hoping if you could maybe switch my position with Athanasia? I have asked for her permission and she agreed too!" Miya smiled and looked at the director's eyes.

"Hm... I dont think it's that easy to convince me."

"Mister, I've known Lucas for a very long time than Athanasia. I'm pretty sure I am more fit into becoming Lucas' soulmate role. Besides, don't you know Athanasia have struggled so much that you convinced her into joining this studio? She have so much work to do in her life and yet you are here just focusing on her. She is already a singer and even a babysitter, why bother asking her to become the female lead while you have me?" Miya continued to smile.

"I guess you are right... I might have put Athanasia into a lot of trouble these days..." The director looked at Miya once again and sighed.

"Fine."

They both walked over to Lucas and Athanasia.

"Athanasia..." The director said.

"Is there something wrong?" Athanasia asked concerned. Her eyes then gazed over to the brown haired girl, Miya.

"I'm sorry to say this but, Miya will be the new female lead from now on."

"Why?" Athanasia was shocked but she kept a natural face and still smiled.

"After discussing... We decided that Miya would be more fit to become the female lead."

Athanasia once again looked over to Miya.