••• Where do we go from here •••

Mack's POV

Mack's POV

"Mack?"

"Sarah?"

My head was throbbing, my eyes burning, and when I can finally see what's in front of me... all it is is water.

Lots and lots

Of water.

"John B?? Mackenzie?? Where are you guys?"

"Quit your shouting I'm right here!" I huffed in annoyance. I turn myself to face them, still gripping onto the piece of boat shrapnel I had held onto for dear life during the storm.

"I'm coming to you Sarah, just stay there, I'll come to you." John B panted as he swam over to comfort his girlfriend.

"Guys, do we have any idea of where we are?" Sarah whimpered.

"Umm I'm thinking between I don't know and who cares?? We escaped, we can only go up from here." I laughed in victory.

"Hey, do you think the people on that boat over there have some Advil? My head is killing me." I asked pointing over to a cargo ship in the distance.

"Did you just say, "that boat??" John B questioned, turning to face where I was pointing.

"Oh shit, hey! Over here!!"

•••••••••••••

So that's how our new beginning began, and I did end up getting that Advil if any of you were wondering.

John B and I have been thinking about this recently, here's a fun fact. You ready? Here we go. Everyone you know... will die. Like I'm serious literally everyone. Your mother, brother, sister, father. Wanna guess who else? Yep, all of your friends too. But also your enemies, maybe not at the specific time that you want them too... but they eventually will kick the bucket, I promise.

Let's get this show on the road shall we?

•••••••••••••

3rd Person POV

Mack, John B, and Sarah all were laying in a musty, dirty room, on cots in a giant cargo ship smuggling God knows what. John B and Sarah sharing one cot, and Mackenzie getting one all to herself.

Mack lays there wide awake not being able to close her eyes without thinking of that night of the storm. Where are the Pogues? Are they okay? Do they really believe that the three of them died?
She wondered why God would put her in such a position, away from her friends, the love of her life, and on the run.

Mackenzie Bridges wasn't one to be super religious, but she did believe that God has a plan for everyone. And that there are no such thing as coincidences.

"Sarah?" John B whispered.

"Hmm?" Sarah mumbled back.

"Do you wanna get married?" John B asked, making Mack scoff from her cot in the corner.

"No." Sarah stated simply.

"No?" John B questioned.

"No." Sarah repeated.

"Well, how come?" John B lifted his head, to get a better view of Sarah's facial expression to see if she was joking.

"You don't have any prospects." Sarah replied, slightly smiling to herself.

"You don't have any prospects either." John B snapped back.

"Ouch." Sarah and Mack mumbled together, not that they noticed Mack's comment being as she was farther away.

"Well, anymore." John B finished.

"So it's not about the money?" Sarah asked sarcastically.

"Well, I guess not. You're pretty good-looking." John B smirked.

Sarah chuckled at his flirty comment, "Stop."

"I'm serious. Now come here." John B grinned, as he pulled the girl beside him into his chest.

"Y'all better stop before I jump off this ship." Mackenzie grumbled turning so her back was to them.

John B decided to ignore her, knowing she was bluffing.

"You wanna be a Pogue for life?" He asked Sarah, looking into her eyes.

"If I say yes, you're not allowed to die." Sarah answers.

"Rule number 1. Sarah, we don't make promises we can't keep." Sarah sits up on her elbows to glare at Mack, playfully throwing a pillow her way.

"Hey! It's the truth!" Mack laughs as she catches the pillow and chucks it back.

It's the calm before the storm that always gets ya.

•••••••••••••••

A/N

Hey guys!! I'm back and better than ever, so excited to continue, Mackin' On Mack for season 2!!

I have such a crazy schedule at the moment with golf 4 days a week and also work on the weekends that I will try my best to be consistent with my posts. So just bare with me.

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!❤️