•••Homecoming Pt.4•••

Mack's POV

After we got the beer, some snacks, got the lights working by a few of my hot wiring tricks, the girls and I went to my old room to see what kind of bikini options I had

"So what are we going for here?" Sarah asked me as we pick through the piled up mess of bathing suits on my bed.

"Ummm definitely chill night with friends but I also want to look hot and confident." I state as I hold up a neon pink bikini to show the girls.

"Ehh I think you'd need to wax like everything to wear that one..." Kiara squinted at the lack of fabric in my hands.

"Yeahhh I haven't done that in a hot minute soooo I'm going to go freshen up while y'all pick out suits." I leave the room and sneak off to the bathroom to see what I could use that's here to clean myself up and maybe brush my teeth.

After everyone's ready, I come out in a purple bikini, Sarah puts one of John B's shirts over her outfit and Kie borrows a purple patterned suit of mine.

"Look out boys we've got ourselves some hotties!" JJ whistled as we walked down the back steps of the Château.

We all hop in the hot tub with the boys, them shotgunning beers as Kie and I laugh at them.

"Yeah!! Whoooo!" John B yelled after downing a beer.

"Whooooo!!" JJ screamed from behind him.

Everyone's dancing, having a good time just being back together like old times.

"I never made good grades in school
When I get out, I act like a fool
They say I come in the party
And cause a commotion
I'm smooth
Yeah, call me lotion." Pope raps as we cheer him on.

"Yeah, Pope!" JJ laughs.

I could just see the look in Kiara's eyes it's how I look at JJ sometimes it's the, "how'd I end up with this goofball?" And let me tell ya... I have no clue.

"Just like the good Lord intended." JJ smiled.

"It was way too genuine." Sarah chuckled.

I have no clue what they were talking about but JJ just started shouting with a blunt between his fingers.

"Oh come on! Give me that shit! Give me it."

••••••

Pope and JJ made their way out of the water and decided to play a game where they push each other's shoulders to see who would fall over first.

"Get it, Pope!" Sarah cheered.

"Take him down, Jay!" I shouted smiling at my boyfriend.

With each push I totally thought JJ had it in the bag but then they just started wrestling.