•••The Gold Pt.1•••

Mack's POV

^^^^Plus JJ's red hat that he gave her before they left into the storm

A horn blared from above us, I think that means that we're docking but I'm not sure. Footsteps could be heard coming closer and closer to the cabin.

"John B, someone's coming." Sarah mumbled.

Just then the captain who let us onto the ship came through the door.

"Morning, lovebirds and the short one. Coming into port. Best not be onboard without a passport, if you know what I'm saying." He nodded, giving us a knowing look.

"Yeah, I hear you." John B signaled picking up what he was suggesting.

"You guys can go on my bridge." The captain added.

That's when we all get up, I picked up the clothes I had scavenged from the wreckage and we made our way to a back door.

"Through here?" I asked earning an, "mmhmm" from the man.

"Come on. Y'all need to hustle." The captain grunted as we made our way up our escape route, John B grabbing a hold of Sarah's hand as she took one of mine.

"Hey, I really appreciate you captain." John B turned to look back at the man who had just gotten us one step closer to freedom.

"Thank you." Sarah turned around as well. I wasn't going to say crap until we were 100% safe.

"Stay put. Don't come out." The captain ordered.

"You got it. Thank you." John B nodded back.

That's when I saw the captain close the door to the cabin and I hear a faint lock behind it.

"Umm that was definitely a lock was it not?" My voice wavered as I look up at John B and Sarah.

"Yeah no I saw that one coming." John B shook his head, running his hand through is messy hair out of stress.

I look around to see we're surrounded by windows overlooking the Bahamas. That's a sight I thought I'd never get to lay my eyes on.

"What..." John B smiled in disbelief, leaning towards one of the windows, me close behind him.

"Dude, I've never been to a foreign country before." The Routledge boy gazed in amazement.

"Welcome to Nassau." Sarah smirked.

"What do you want to do first? Surfing, fishing, maybe we can take a tour of the island before we figure out a plan to get the Pogues together again..." I started to plan out loud to no one in particular.

As we all crowd around the same window Sarah takes John B's finger and points out a giant white beach mansion.

"That is my family's house." Sarah stated.