•••Prayers Pt.1•••

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

"Go! Go! Hurry!" Terrance yelled to Mack, Sarah, and John B.

As the 3 teenagers ran to the truck that contained the gold, Ward caught sight of them.

"Sarah?" He mumbled.

"Get down!" Terrance ordered the awestruck father.

"Sarah! You're alive!" Ward shouted over at them, fully standing up.

"Baby! You're alive!" His voice coming out as a scratchy mess.

"Don't talk to her! Stay down!" Cleo shouted at Ward.

"Stay back." John B warned, holding his arm out in front of him.

"Hey! Stay down!" Cleo tried to get him to obey.

"Sarah! You're alive!" The eldest Cameron kept repeating in disbelief and shock.

"Do not talk to her!" Cleo demanded.

"I love you, baby!" Ward cried out, Rafe now turns towards them with an evil glint in his eye.

"Stay down!" Cleo kept shouting as Terrance got closer to Ward, holding a gun to his head.

"I can't believe it!" Ward started to cry even more, his voice breaking up and getting hoarse.

"Stay back." John B warned again, taking out his own gun this time and pointing it at Ward.

Mack just grabs ahold of Sarah's hand out of comfort as the two girls watch the scene unfold.

"No! No! No!" Terrance shouts, as Ward tries to break free from his grip

"Stay right there! Stop!" John B shouted even louder than before.

"Hey!" Rafe shouts as he whips his gun out of his waistband, pointing it at Sarah.

"No!" Terrance shouts.

A gun shot goes off as Cleo was able to push Rafe back and hold a gun right between his eyes.

Terrance comes up behind Ward and knocks him to the ground yelling back at Sarah, Mack, and John B, "Go on! Get out of here! Go!"

"I got his gun." Cleo informs the group.

"We gotta go." John B tells Sarah and Mack.

"Go! Hurry!" Terrance yells over to the teens.

"Sarah!" Ward cries out in a weak tone.

"You're a coward!" Rafe screams at John B as they hop into the truck.

"Let's go T!" Cleo yells as the truck with the gold drives off in a different direction.

John B tries to speed up the truck but the weight of the gold in the back is weighing them down.

"Shit. They're coming. Shit." John B starts to stress.