Chapter 6: The Saiyan Invasion Begins!

______________________________________________________________________________

(Recap)

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren had finally past King Kai's test, and was finally allowed to be trained under the ruler of the northern universe! Back on Remnant, the three teams had finished their training under Kami, who admitted that they were indeed stronger than he and Mr. Popo. During this, Ruby's training under both Piccolo and Fasha had proven difficult, yet successful at the same time. Each day Ruby improved rapidly, and continued to grow stronger for the inevitable fight against the Saiyan's. The real question however; is when will they arrive?

(Play 1:02)

The Saiyan Invasion Begins!

______________________________________________________________________________

On King Kai's planet, Oren was concentrating while lifting his right palm in the air. King Kai was standing a small distance back from his pupil.

"Remember to be calm and collected. In order for you to create a Spirit Bomb, you must concentrate in order to collect the energy needed." King Kai instructed.

After a few moments, a small blue orb appeared floating above Oren's palm. Oren looked amazed at the power radiating in his hand at this moment.

"There you go." King Kai said.

"I-Incredible! This power, it's, it's awesome!" Oren exclaimed.

Then with a snap of his fingers, a large brick appeared floating above King Kai.

"Now, up for some target practice?" King Kai asked.

Oren nodded, then King Kai threw the brick across his planet. Oren waited for the perfect moment to throw the Spirit Bomb. Then as the brick passed King Kai's house, Oren threw the Spirit bomb, destroying the brick in the process. King Kai looked on in pride that his student had mastered his greatest technique. He then started walking up to Oren.

"Well Oren, I'm afraid that there isn't anything else I can teach you. You're stronger than me in every way, more than enough to handle the Saiyan's." King Kai said.

Oren gave a friendly smile, and bowed.

"Thank you very much King Kai, for everything." Oren said in gratitude.

"Oh, and before you go." King Kai said.

King Kai snapped his fingers, and Oren's tattered Gi was restored.

"Wow, thanks for fixing my Gi King Kai!" Oren said in excitement.

King Kai smirked.

"Your welcome. The Turtle Hermit symbol on the front has remained the same, but on the back, I put my symbol indicating that you are my student." King Kai said.

Sure enough, Oren looked at the back of his Gi, and saw King Kai's kanji symbol!

"And one more thing." King Kai spoke up.

King Kai raised his right palm, and shot a yellow sphere towards Oren. As it collided into him, he was enveloped in a yellow aura. Then, it quickly disappeared. Oren checked his body to see if anything was changed, yet he saw nothing.