Chapter 12: Oren's struggle!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Recap)

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren and Vegeta had started their battle. Vegeta seemed to have the upper hand, then Oren unleashed the power of the Kaio-Ken! Oren then began to overpower Vegeta, However, it seemed that Vegeta was holding back his power as well. Demonstrating his power of a Saiyan elite, Vegeta proved to be much more powerful than Oren! Seeing no other choice, Oren decided to push his body to it's limit and went to the third tier of Kaio-Ken! Vegeta was devastated by Oren's awesome power! Angered that his younger low class brother had beaten him, Vegeta unleashed his ultimate attack, the Galick Gun! Oren proceeded to fire the Kamehameha, he even went too far and went to the fourth tier of Kaio-Ken! Defeated once more, Vegeta then decided to transform into a large ape like monster known as, an Oozaru! Will Oren be able to take down Vegeta with the Spirit Bomb?

(Play 1:02)

Oren's Struggle!

________________________________________________________________________________

Oren looked up in horror, as he saw Vegeta transform. After Vegeta had successfully transformed, he let out a loud demonic roar!

"H-He, he transformed into a giant ape!" Oren said to himself.

Vegeta looked down at Oren.

"MWAH HA HA! BEHOLD TATO, AND DESPAIR! AT THE TRUE POWER OF A SAIYAN!" Vegeta boomed.

"Th-This is unreal...!" Oren muttered.

(Meanwhile)

As everyone proceeded to fly back to Beacon, Fasha quickly stopped and turned to where Oren and Vegeta flew off to. Fasha's eyes widened in concern.

"Th-That power...!" Fasha muttered.

"I feel it too." Ruby said.

Everyone else felt the enormous spike in energy. Fasha closed her fists, and clenched her teeth.

"D-Damn it! Vegeta must have transformed into an Oozaru!" Fasha growled.

"Oozaru?" Pyrrha asked.

"When a Saiyan looks at a full moon, they transform. And once they transform, they'll be unstoppable!" Fasha explained.

Team RWBY realized what Fasha was talking about. They feared that Vegeta had transformed like Oren had, and worried for their friend.

"I'm going back!" Ruby said.

Everyone turned to look at Ruby with concern. Some tried to plead with her not to follow Oren and Vegeta.

"Me too, I won't let Oren fight that bastard alone!" Blake said with determination.

"I'll go as well." Fasha said.

"I-I'll go too!" Jaune said.

Blake then turned to the rest.

"Fly back to Beacon, and tell them to bring a Bullhead and medical team!" Blake said.

The group of four then flew towards Oren and Vegeta, while the rest flew back to Beacon.