3. THE SEVEN PRINCE OF HELL

My throat hurt from all the screaming I had done, as I stared up at the blood sky, holding on to the body in my lap. Everywhere around me, death was evident, bodies sprawled around like insects. I gathered the bodies that were most dear to me, hugging one after another and placing soft kisses on their pale skin, wishing with all my might that they would come back.

"They are gone...Oh God, they are gone! They are gone!" Someone wailed in the distance, but I couldn't care less. My ears were still wringing with my own screams, my eyes burnt from crying but I didn't dare close my eyes because everytime I did, I saw their faces in their last moments as the blade cut through them. I had quit screaming a long time ago, but I felt like I could still continue, even if I coughed blood this time.

I could still go on, but I know they never will. Not anymore.

"It's your fault you know." A voice said, standing right behind me but I didn't have the energy to turn around and look who it was as they began playing with my hair. "It's your fault all these things happened. You are the cause of all these destruction."

"You are the cause of their deaths."

-----

My eyes flew open with a start, slowly adjusting to my new surroundings. I huffed, my breathing coming out more rapid than I could think of. Slowly, I sat up from my lying position and placed my head in my hands, rubbing my eyes.

That same nightmare again. Although I had been seeing that darn eclipse, my nightmares had changed in the last couple of days. Every time I close my eyes, I see those bodies and I see myself crying as if someone had taken my heart out, because it hurt just the same. I stared at my fingers, the moisture from my eyes in them now.

I was crying again. Because everytime I have this nightmare, I feel like it's real, that it's actually happening. And I can't help but cry. I don't know who it is that I'm holding on to and no matter how much I try, I never get to see it. But I knew for a fact that these dreams were all just a hallucination by Lucifer. He was projecting them in my mind to make me feel troubled and hesitate my stand.

I suddenly remembered all the things that had happened in the last few hours. The guardians. Us getting together and celebrating. Going to the cave and seeing that darn prophecy. Lucifer showing up with Jonghyun. The threats. Me going with him...and then...and then what?

My head shot up in light speed as I stared around me, trying to get an explanation as to where on earth I was. Or if I was on earth or not. Why was I thinking like that? Of course. I joined forces with Lucifer a few hours ago. I'm sure he wouldn't leave me on earth when he knows he can't keel a constant watch on me nor his minions because they can't stay on earth for too long and also everyone would come looking for me.

Would they? After how I left them? The look on Jisung and everyone's face was so...heart wrenching, knowing that to them I had betrayed them and toyed with them this whole time. And BTS, I told them to meet me in mount Baekdu. Did they show up after I left? Maybe they did, so does that mean they know? Do they...hate me? Do they feel betrayed too?

After the last time Taehyung lashed out at me, which I know was because of Lucifer but still, that time, it was so painful, I was beyond hurt. To think they would all hate me now, I would be lying if I said I will be okay. Because I won't. They are the reason I am what I am. It would be meaningless if they don't have faith in me. And I hope Tan is with them. They should have their powers by now.

I stared up at the intricate ceiling, at the heavily decorated room that I was in. The bed I was in was huge that could literally fit six more in here, and the room itself was gigantic. Seriously, what's with all this royalty? It's making me dizzy. Even the furniture is crazy. Don't these ever gather dust? Just where on earth am I?