16. SO YOU KNEW

Night had passed, and morning had come, but nothing had changed. The Guardians were still gaining themselves back, and so was I. Our groups had not left either, for they knew that the danger out of this barrier was strong and risky. We managed to bring them an empty schedule so they don't get dragged back, especially BTS, TWICE and BLACKPINK who literally had at least something to do in every single passing second. The GOT7 boys were already separated and were not that busy on schedule, and so was SNSD. But the hectic one was EXO, for some of the members had to be brought back from the camps in the military base where they were training. They had to take emergency days off.

Nonetheless, morning had passed and afternoon had come, and while some decided to order lunch, most agreed to prepare something because this place wasn't on the map. And considering that we guardians, the main residence of the house were labelled as 'Children ', as Namjoon and Taeyeon liked to phrase it, the elders decided to cook the food, but not all of course. That would be a disaster in the Kitchen. Jina would have their heads.

Only that she wasn't there anymore.

Shortly after our memorial ceremony, which I didn't know was a memorial ceremony, the three Deities had taken away the casket to their realm for the official funeral. The memorial was to mark Jina's territory as she once resided here, and it was her domain. Now, she was finally back where she belonged.

The pain was still raw, but I would heal, that I knew. But before that happened, I had unfinished businesses, one that included a war. I would finish it, and then I would move on. But not just yet.

Leaving the comfort of my room, I walked out into the hall, listening to the muffled noises coming from the Kitchen as twelve elders from six different groups busied themselves with lunch preparations, while the rest of them stayed behind in Jonghyun's office coming up with plans and strategies. They were really very serious right now.

My intention was to go to the rooftop, but I didn't want to think about who I would find there once I went. The last time I did, things didn't end well. I didn't want to be confronted again. Especially with a matter such as that.

I mean, HOW COULD HE SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

Sure, we all knew what Kim Taehyung was to every ARMY in this world, even to me. But hey! That doesn't meanI would be crazy enough to fall for him soooo deep that I would want to start a relationship with him I mean ugh! That would make him so uncomfortable! That would make all of us so uncomfortable! Taehyung hyung doesn't even see me that way. What the hell was Jisung thinking? Why must he get so jealous when it is him that I like-

Oh boy...

What was I thinking? No, what was I about to think?

Get a grip Jisoo!

I inhaled deeply before walking upstairs and away from my floor which was also Jugyounngs, AND Jisungs. I rushed up the stairs the moment his sweet scent hit my nose, in case he could start smelling me too.

Just why did I have to smell of blood when he gets to smell like Sandalwood?

At least, on the bright side, I smell of Roses and he smells of Honey which isn't very...hm

He will attract too much attention from insects.

No pun intended.

Focus Jisoo!

I guess I'm finally losing my sanity if I can think so crazy things in the middle of a war with death everywhere. Or is it just my way of avoiding the worst? But it could also distract me, especially that sweet scent...

JISOO!!

I must get serious from now on.

I reached the fourth landing, Sehul, Taemin and Sumis floor. The hallway was empty and eerily silent, except for a strange scraping noise coming from Sunmi's room. Gaining my curiosity, I walked towards the room and like usual, turned the brass door knob without knocking and peaked in. To my horror, the whole room was covered in crazy symbols, just like the first time.