Chapter 3 -

No pov

The team meet in the man's not nest fully energized. Ray paused as he approached the room, "there is something different about the room and something going on, what is it?" The teens were confused about what ray was doing as he search the room. Ray called to the team, "is someone daring? Be honest" the teens looked at each other Mika started to worry she didn't want to lie but at the same time she didn't want want to ruin the relation ship she had. Mika watched as ray went starting at Bose to chapa to her brother asking each other I felt they were dating. Bose just played dumb and got ray to move on, chapa screamed back, "why would I be dating ray? Think!" Ray didn't take a second to question chapa and moved to Miles how just nodded no. Ray had one last person to ask. He grabbed his bright light getting ready to question Mika but had to stop as the crime Alert went off.

Captain man looked at his squad as they stood like statues for a second, "guys what's going on you've been acting weird come ON!" RAY SCREAMED Pushing them towards their chairs watching as they disappear with little hope that they would have a successful mission.

Thanks for reading have a great day!