11

Jonathanneckles - I don't take challenges lightly. You're done for, hope you have some stories up your sleeves... 

"I hate you!" Chapa looked down in tears of pain, "you were my sister Mika, I loved you!" Chapa lay there frozen watching Mika's body, "Mika why I wanted to help."  she was alone, again it kept playing in her mind like a video on loop.  

"I hate you!" rang through Chapa's ears, still laying on the floor watching the pool of blood slowly drain down the mountain side. she struggled to let go of her feeling for mika as she looked to the horizon covering her eyes from the bright orange yellow light blasting back as she got up off the ground, she paused, staring out seeing the view over the city as the man's nest glowed red with blaring sirens. "Crime alert" chapa unenthusiastically sighed, heading out of the room as she blew a bubble. She was the only one left to defend the city against the armies of evil. When she got to the city streets it was quietly empty, something wasn't right. Chapa slowly paced the street lighting up every alley way she passed with bright red light. She got to the end of the street shaking her head. Mikas' voice echoed from the walls of the buildings and homes. There was no crime that she could see, there wasn't even a human being in sight. Chapa covered her ears trying the best to ignore the voices. Lightning escaped her fingers clinking to the light poles draining its power shattering each light. As each light pole shattered causing micro flashes of light chapa fell unconscious slamming into the ground of the street. 

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter, big surprised for next part! have a good day.