17

No pov

Chapa looked out and she thought she was seeing something. "Who's there?" She screamed light up the area red but she didn't see anyone. She felt a little dumb for fearing nothing but her worries were right as she felt a hand grab her pushing her to the wall. "Hello chapa" the voices said. There she was against a wall with the figure in front of her. "What do you want?" Chapa asked, trying to hold any last bit of control. She knew that she lost the second she played into the figures trap as she laughed for a second, "you know our goals, you and I we're the same both burdened with great purpose in this city." Chapa rolled her eyes at the figure, "we are completely different" the figure laughed even more. Chapa wasn't having it, "what's your purpose why are you doing this?" The figure stopped looking away, keeping her eyes on chapa, "why ask a question you already have the answer? Unless you're not willing to believe it?" The figure stared into chapa's eyes, "you'll fulfill your purpose as will i." Chapa interrupted, trying to attack, "you're a monster!" Chapa shouted she was scared and frozen as the figure moved around, "How are you any different than me look towards your friends oh wait ..." she paused looking at the ground before continuing in a harsher tone, "you tell these people to put their trust into you, you choose the way of the hero and they respect you for that. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, and ultimately die trying." Chapa tried to fight back but with no success besides a few cries for help. The figure took a second before dragging her blade across chapa's chest drawing fresh blood in the shape of a j, "you see you and I ... we never had a choice in this, it was rigged from the start!"

The figures cave:

Light flickered on and off showcasing a dark room. The computer screen on the wall proved to emit more light than the ceiling lights. The four teens were stuck in what seemed to be a cage. As they looked to the screen trying to find any information helpful. The figure came into the room staring at the teens, "a gift to myself time," the group watched as a beam was shot before all 4 fell to the ground before being covered in a greenish yellowish glow before appearing in their civilian clothing. The figure smiles to herself thinking of how much fun is going to happen, "time for danger force to fall."

Chapa continued walking. She didn't know where she was going but she hoped wherever she was going it would help her. She was stopped by a loud cry for help as she was passing the park. She was stuck with two options, both options didn't sound too good for chapa as she continued past the park trying her best to ignore the sound. She finally made it to her old home recalling all the memories with her family. Chapa realized she left Henry alone in the man cave, but without hesitation she noticed a camera crew quietly running up to the houses causing chapa to hide.

She was far listing into the group as the news anchor called out, "we have just got reports of danger force being reported. This has been heroes more like zeros"

Chapa was really confused about the report but decided to brush it off as a joke, to get more views. She started to run back to the man's nest. As she got closer to the park she noticed a lot more people huddling up around someone on the ground. With curiosity getting the best of her she was left to ask the bystander what happened. The first guy was quick to turn around a little shocked to see chapa, "awol punch this young boy" chat echoed across the park as the news started spreading like a virus, "where is danger force? Danger forces are criminals? We need captain man! Where is volt? Who are the members' real identity?" People's viewpoint on the ground changed as fights verbally and physically separated the group into sides.

The figure watched as chapa looked around confused on whether she should get involved or not. She hoped that her predictions would be correct, as she watched for chapa's to pick between getting in a crowd of people or leaving and as she guessed she watched as chapa ultimately gave in and left the park running away to Henry. Just with that the figure sent her clones of brainstorm and volt in to "separate" the crowds. She watched in excitement as the people shouted , threw things, and rooted against the clones. She planned to give it a few seconds and watched the anger grow against her clones, completely fooling the people as the real heroes. Their powers slowly went crazy as the crowd was pushed back. Finally the figure jumped in, kicking brainstorm unconscious to the ground causing the crowd to cheer as a fight ensued between the volt bot and the figure. Electricity flew through the air almost hitting the figure. The figure pushed fast, knocking the bot to the ground. With her back to the bot the crowd cheered for the figure. But the cheer turned to silence as they watched volt shoot the figure with red electricity seeing the figure fall to the ground, volt grabbed a brainstorm off the ground running away. The crowd ran towards the figure helping her up. She had to hide how excited she was that her plan was working as the people asked her if she was okay. She looked at the group of people grabbing the edge of the mask.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed