9'th❤️

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

It's so warm in this bed. The feeling of the blanket over me and the teddy bear hugging me all soft and warm. I continue to hug my big teddy bear. Wait what The fuck? I don't have that big old trashy teddy bear since I was 10 years old. What am I cuddling with then? Or better who? I quickly open my eyes and I am in shock. I freeze when I see Lorenzo, my boss is the one cuddling me. I feel his hot breath. I try not to move and to recall what happened yesterday.

However, it's all blank. I don't remember anything, my head hurts. I slowly pull away from his chest, his hug, and I quietly stand up confused in which room I am. Mixed emotions are going through my body cells. I dont know how to feel about this situation. I notice I am only in my underwear. How did that happen? Did he change me? How did I end up in only my underwear on the bed cuddling with my boss Lorenzo? I am stupid. Stupid. I put on my clothes from yesterday and go find the doors. My shirt smells like alcohol. I need to get out of this room. Today is my first day here and everything hurts me. My head spins, legs hurt, I feel my pussy is sore. Did we fuck?

Did I let myself get fucked by my boss? Am I that stupid? I now smell alcohol in my breath
and I feel the need to drink some water now!
I drank alcohol. That is why I still don't recollect anything from yesterday. That is the reason. Lost and confused  I was finally out of the room where Lorenzo is still sleeping in.
I am now standing in a big hall, I look for a map of the rooms. I find it and I make my way downstairs and search for my room. From 6th floor to 3rd I needed almost 10minutes. ugh, I loathe these stairs.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I come to my room and try to open the doors only to found out it's locked. I look through my bag and I find my keys.  I unlock,
I open the doors and when I stepped in I notice a girl who I immediately assume is Olivia, my new roommate, standing on the balcony smoking what I assume is a cigarette.

I slowly and quietly open the balcony doors, before I can greet her she turns around, jumps in the air, and  screams:

" Oh  fucking shit,  girl you scared the fuck out of me, I was about to slap you so hard, I thought you were a robber or something" She actually seems scared so I start laughing and she does too. We introduce ourselves to each other. I notice what she is smoking is not a cigarette, it's blunt. Marijuana. I used to smoke it a lot.
"Can I get a splif?" I ask shyly

"Of course, girl. Didn't know you smoke" She smiles kindly and is a little awkward because it's the first time we ever see each other.

"From where are you?" I ask breaking the silence

"From California, You?" she says proudly. Passing the blunt back to Olivia I smile,
not knowing the answer myself.

"From all around," I say. It's true.

"huh," she says thinking something to herself.

"That's good stuff you smoking," I say to her

"Thanks It's from my hometown, I grow it myself, I have a lot more with me if you need it," Olivia says very proudly like I brought up the topic she most likes to talk about.

"Damn girl, It's nice to hear that women are still growing that shit. Because nowadays women are so, I don't know weird. I like you. How old are you? You are very pretty" I compliment her and splash her with all the comments about her.

Olivia is a very beautiful woman. She has blonde long hair with curls. She has blue eyes and a pretty face. She has big boobs and a big ass but a small waist. She is perfect. Olivia is perfect.
She says proudly and confidently like she already knew it herself she just likes to hear someone confirm it "Thanks, and you are a fine bitch yourself Hope" I cringe at hearing her say it out loud, my name but I am still thankful for her to compliment me.

"Ah that is so not  true, Let me ask you something, I am wondering why did you take this job?"

"It's a long story," Olivia tells me

"Don't worry I have time, I mean if you want to, of course?" I say back defending myself. I have time and I would like to hear it. And also more she talks about herself less do I need to talk about me and make things up about me and my fake family.

she starts:
"My mom used to go to this same festival when she was younger and it's in my family tradition to work here as a housemaid. My mother fell in love with her boss who happened to be one of the previous bosses(father of Lorenzo) he used my mother only for sex and that means he didn't choose her to be his wife, but to be his fuck buddy. They didn't work out. My mom never saw him again. But that was before I was born. Then my mom met my dad. And they had me. Now it's my turn to charm and love the boss. I heard Lorenzo is very sexy beautiful and that he has a big dick and that he doesn't show himself to anyone except girls he fucks or has business with.
I know a lot about his family. It's in his blood to fuck as many girls as he can while he is not married, but once he gets married he has to be loyal to his wife. That's what kinda father was Lorenzo's father, and grandfather and grandfather, and so on"

She knew a lot about him. That scared me, why did she try to find this much information on him? She is totally in love. There is no way I could tell her about me and him. She would be mad at me. It scared me because I don't like people who like to know a lot of information about a person. After all, that way they could know my past.

"go on," I said

"So, That's why Lorenzo only fucks and leaves.
He is doing it only because he still didn't find his Queen. That means I could be his queen. He is cruel but he is nice to the one he loves.
He is the example of a walking devil. He will either fuck you and make you suffer, or he will love you and trust himself to you. It's mafia"

what did she just say? He is in the mafia????

She realizes what she spitted out and got concerned
"Oh shit I mean it's his lifestyle. I am too high for this talk, Hope." She starts laughing and I join her faking a laugh. What the fuck? I for once didn't even think Lorenzo could be in the mafia. I can't believe this shit is actually happening to me. What if Lorenzo's gang is a friend of my mom's gang? They could come to the festival easily. Fuck. We change the subject,
we talked about her most and we joked around or made fun of each other. She is very funny but I feel like she is hiding something from me.
We smoked the blunt. I am so high my head spins and I feel the relaxation going through my body. I forgot the feeling of being high.
I forgot to look at the time. I ask Olivia what time is it when she says:
"12.05 pm"

"Shit, shit, shit I am late. I need to go, sorry."
I quickly ran

I forgot about the assistant. She said we need to come in the morning until noon and I was late.  I hope she is still in her office.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Lorenzo is in the mafia???? that could mean very bad for Hope. Things can get very interesting. Stay tuned, I appreciate it a lot