17'th💋

Mature content
Hope's POV

It feels weird, waking up in a warm, pleasant, and welcome hug. I feel safe, soft, and comfortable laying in bed with him.  I don't have my nightmares when I am sleeping with Lorenzo. I believe he makes them go away and disappear. He makes my stress go rest. He makes my heartbeat slow down. I gradually open my eyes glancing at Lorenzo, who I see is still sleeping like a little, sweet and cute baby . I try to stand up and get out of the room but Lorenzo's voice stops me:" where are you going, Bella" his voice is still sleepy and shaky. 

"Do you want me to stay?" I ask him because I am not sure. I didn't know he wants me to stay, usually, he just fucks and leaves right? That's what Olivia said. That's what even he said. He stands up, brings my chin up, and looks me directly in my eyes. His eyes are warm, soft, and lovely. I immediately melt inside. My legs start to shake at his soft and gentle touch. I feel his morning breath. I glimpse at his messy morning hair. I love everything about him. I love how he makes m feel. He slowly, gradually french kiss me and after our little morning make-out session he whispers in my ear:

"Today, baby girl, you are mine" my legs shake again at his sexy, soft, and calming voice.
Today I am his. I love the sound of that. Do I? I shouldn't love it too much. He will probably leave me after today. He just wants to fuck me like all the other women. But today, I am gonna forget that and just have fun with him.

"Now baby, can we go to my bed to nap and cuddle  some more?" He asks me so shyly, gently, and kindly. And he adds the puppy eyes at the end. I squeak out of happiness and jump on his bed and we cuddle all the rest of the morning. Me in Lorenzo's arms. Only me and Lorenzo. I like the sound of that. I love it.

💟~ driving in a car later that day~💟

"wait where are we going, Lorenzo?" I ask him worried and concerned. He stays quiet and giggles, which makes me even more anxious. Lorenzo invited me to spend the day with him. He explained and told me what are the HIGH TIMES FESTIVAL's events planned for today. He said I should dress very nice and so I did. I am wearing a dress(at the end is a picture) and high-heels. When the car stops after 30minutes of driving I open the doors only to found grass.

"What the fuck is this, Lorenzo?" I ask him
while he is laughing not answering my question.

"Chill, Bella, afterward we are going to the club"He jokes and fools.

"I am serious, you should have told me to wear something else," I say stubborn and ashamed.

"follow me, Bella," He says softly and cutely.

After 5 minutes of walking, we come to a big outdoor party. Like a picnic with techno music and golf. A lot of people are here drinking.

"We came to play golf?" I ask him. He is kidding. This cant is serious. He can't be serious.

"Yep" He answers cheerfully

"Well, I never played golf, like ever, "I say quietly and ashamed.

He comes closer, french kisses me, and says:
"I will teach you, Bella"

He is so kind and adorable. After hours of playing golf, I finally got a little hand at it. It's fun being here with him. Flirting and laughing with Lorenzo. I wish he could always be like that. Happy and kind.
Since we are outside and it's chilly I ask Lorenzo if I can borrow his hoodie and he agrees. Damn, the hoodie smells so good. It feels so good wearing it. It feels good hanging out with him. Seeing him being that kind to me. I wish he could be ONLY mine.
Quiet. But not an awkward silence. It was perfect silence until I heard him say:

"Why did you ask me about the mafia?" He says it with a worried face.

Shit, what should I say to him? I can't tell him the truth that's for sure.

"Olivia, my roommate, she kinda told me I don't know why.." I say honestly but I hide the other part of the truth.

"Okay, why did u ask me in which mafia?" He asks, It seems like he was not completely satisfied with my previous answer so I lie:
"... Because my ex was in the mafia and you know I didn't want to have anything with him" I am bad at lying.
Very bad.

💟Lorenzo's POV( to the end of the chapter)💟

I don't know what is it about this girl. What makes her so special. I love her fire. Every woman I have ever slept with left instantly in the morning because I told them. I don't do morning. But I wanted Hope to stay with me today. I don't know why? Why? I love her beside me. No-no-no I don't love her I just like her beside me. Like every other woman. I don't know what's wrong with me, I should have just let her leave in the morning. But I like her here. I have mixed emotions. I want her. I don't know why. But I do. But I want other women too.

Today was pleasingly well spent. It was incredible actually. I had a lot of fun with this beautiful, sexy, and thrilling woman. If she would have known about my mob rules I could ask her to marry me. She could be the one of the housemaids who will marry me. This festival tradition is to fuck as many women as you can in 6 months and then marry one of them. My father, my grandfather, my grand grandfather all them were once in my place. Now it is my time to marry a woman. No woman makes me feel the way Hope does. But I don't want her to know about the mafia. She should be safe. But if she doesn't know about the mafia she can't marry me. She should be safe from this world.

"Why did you ask me about the mafia?" I ask her trying to not feel worried. I am concerned about her being a spy, a cop, or an enemy.

She can't lie to me. She said her ex is in the mafia. But I don't believe her. I think there is more to the story. I think she is hiding something from me. But I am going to find out very soon. I will find out what is he hiding from everyone.

💟~ in the club~💟

  We at chips, drink whiskey, and talk. We flirt, kiss and touch. We tell each others stories and laugh.
Suddenly I see Clara and Pammy walking up to us. They look sexy. Clara is a blonde with big boobs but Pammy is a brunette with a big ass. I recall me fucking them both at the same time. they are like chocolate, when you get too used to black you go-to white. They come over and Clara sits on my lap, Pammy sits beside me, and Hope on the other side starting, almost her eyes fall out. Is she shocked seeing me with other women? I told her I am not dating. And today was not a date. I don't do dates. I DON't do relationships. I fuck and leave. I notice a tear on the corner of Hope's eyes when Clara whispers in my ear: " let's go to the VIP, come Lorenzo"

Should I go and leave Hope here? I should go and fuck them. I should fuck them. I am horny and I want to fuck them.  I stand up and I leave Hope sitting wordlessly. Fuck,  I will regret this later. But I don't care I am gonna fuck these hoes now.