4'th❤️

Lorenzo's POV

Lorenzo's POV

It hurts, my back, my neck, arms, everything hurts. Even my dick hurts. I slowly try to open my eyes, realizing the morning sunshine, all the white brightness hurts my eyes so I close the back. I am still high and drunk from last night. I roll to my right, and I see a woman lying. She is hot. Beauty sleeping. Sex is my everyday routine. That's my life. Sex, drugs, loyalty to my gang. I don't love it. I don't care.
I fuck and leave. And that's the end.

Last twilight:

My family is highly honored in the mafia world.
Every birthday in our family and gang we celebrate and dedicate a party. We make an enormous party. My brother is having a birthday and there are gonna be a lot of women, a lot of hot, sexy women that want me to fuck them. and I will. I want to fuck every single one. So I did. You can call me a fuck boy. It's mafia, baby. It's in my blood, My father was like that before he married my mother he was the biggest fuck boy in the town. And he is not ashamed, he shouldn't be. That's gang life.
I never regret fucking a woman. Not even if there if 5 at once. I enjoy it very well.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I'm standing in front of a mirror, looking at myself,  enjoying my good looks.  I appreciate my good jawline. I take it after both my father and mother. Fixing my hair, I think I'm about to take a bath. I came back to my room and the girl was gone, thank god. One problem less.
I don't like girls staying in the morning for too long. I fuck them and then they leave. That's my way. I calmly look at the time, when my brother starts knocking on my door. He's yelling:
"Drive me to work please"

I stand up and I  choose to be nice and drive him to work. My brother works for me. He works in my motel. He works at the reception.
I will go to the motel and find some girl to fuck.
I like my motel, even tho I don't go there a lot.
I could be going to college and study but I choose not to. I am almost a mafia boss, I don't need it. almost.

My brother already went inside he was late to work,  I was walking behind the motel looking for a woman that catches my eye. And then suddenly someone bumps into me. I turn around, ready to knock the fuck out of that dude when I see a woman.

A beautiful, small and lovely woman, standing right beneath me, She is sexy. She is new I had never seen her before. This is a small town, people talk. New pussy, fresh meat.  I want to fuck her. I will fuck her.

Hope's POV:

I run from Lorenzo's house, I run quick and fast as much as I possibly can. After a while, I get frustrated, tired and I see a bench, I sit on it. I'm alone crying, in the dark. I am used to by now, I am used to feeling lonely, alone, and scared, and being used. I knew it actually was for the better. Not for me, for them, for him to not have anything to do with me. I cry. I let it out. All of it. After a while, someone touches my shoulder. It was him."go away," I said.
He was quiet and sat down next to me.

"I'm not good for you," I said.

"You? You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, It's me that is fucked up.  I'm sorry. for my stupid brother. He doesn't know any manners, he put his hands on a woman. Not any woman, you hope. You are special. From the moment I saw you I knew you are mine. Only mine. Hope, Did he hurt you? Are you okay? After you ran away I fought him for you. I made him suffer in pain because that's what he deserves for treating women like shit" Lorenzo says like he is disgusted by him too.

" Lorenzo, the fact Dante tried to rape me." I feel tears running down my cheeks. "I ran from your house because of him, I was screaming no and if you wouldn't be there on time, he would have fuck me. It's disgusting. It's not that easy, Lorenzo you don't know a thing about me. It is complicated. It's better for you if you stay away from me, that way you won't get hurt." I said honestly and was scared.

"How could you hurt me? you are the one who is hurt, Hope" he asks me confused

"who said I would hurt you and don't worry it's fine your brother is a moron you shouldn't have fought him because of me, thank you, " I tell him.

He didn't look sad, hell he didn't even look like he cared.

"You know that I could fight him myself, right? but I  didn't want to cause a scene" I confide.

"Well next time just..., well actually there is not gonna be the next time" He fools

"Thank you, You saved me, Lorenzo, "I say.

We are sitting for 10 minutes already now and we talk but suddenly his mood changes-

"look I'm sorry, I should go," He says rapidly

"don't be sorry, It's my mistake that I'm fucked up and terrible dumb bitch" I say I don't know why I even said it because I am instantly regretting it.

He brings his hands to my neck and looks me right into my eyes,

"If you ever again talk about yourself in that bad way, I will make sure you are punished, baby girl" And with that, he left

wait for what?

like this tonight, we never happened.

Like I was just a piece of trash.

Like I was nothing.

He was cruel too, and I am naive to fall for him.

I should've just kept keeping to myself.

I am better of my own.

...5 hours ago...

Work today was awful.  It was a really bad day.
The one good thing is Dante invited me to his party. He is throwing a party for his birthday tonight.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
~later~

It's 6 pm and I'm ready to go to Dante's party,
I am a little worried and anxious because I like Dante's vibe and his company but I don't know him. I like to talk with Dante. Chat about our day. But I can't get used to it. Then I could hurt him and his family. I don't want any trouble.
I bought Dante some underwear, perfume, a razer, and chocolate. I hope he will like it.
Oh, shit. How old is he? I didn't even ask him, probably 20? like me? Maybe. I put my makeup on 20 minutes ago. I'm wearing a red tight dress showing a little cleavage and red hills.

"Okay, you can do it Hope" I whisper to myself before walking to the party. I'm at the party for a while now and I still didn't see Dante. It's already 9 pm and I still didn't see anybody familiar. I go to the dance floor and dance.
For a long time feeling like it was for hours I was dancing. Then somebody finally came up to me,

"Hello beautiful" He whispered in my ear slowly.

I get butterflies in my stomach and instantly I become wet.
It was my boss
Lorenzo Esposito
What is he doing here?

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

HOPE YOU LIKE IT these chapters are still a little boring, I promise You every chapter is even better! I promise you will love it.