5'th❤️

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

We danced the whole night. Made love with each other. We drank whiskey and sang songs, we teased. I think I am completely falling for this guy. He is so desirable and attractive.

Lorenzo,

He is so handsome, gorgeous, and stunning, I love to watch his lovely, sexy mouth when he is talking. His heavenly lips when they move. His hands are on my waist when we dance. His beautiful, meaningful eyes are on me.

The time was well spent with Lorenzo tonight. I love talking with him. He makes me feel things no man ever made me feel. I think I like Lorenzo's vibe. I love how he is serious but jokes none stop. He makes dirty jokes, compliments other hot women out here and we drink some more whiskey.

I turn around and I spot Dante and I run to him to hug him to congratulate him on his birthday and give him my gifts.  Dante hugs me back and we talk for a while and then Dante takes me upstairs so I don't have to carry the presents I bought him. I follow him to a big room" So this is my room," He says shyly
"It's nice" I try to be polite.

He walks back to his doors and locks us in the room. Did he just lock us? Why?  I am disturbed and confused by his actions.

What he did next clarified the sudden change in the atmosphere.

Unexpectedly I feel him assaulting me from behind, that was the advantage he had, so I couldn't hit or smack him. I kick him with my legs but he is too strong and big. His arm is holding my neck in a stranglehold and I could not put his hand off me. I yelled as much as I possibly could. I am still screaming as he begins to push me towards the mattress. I am fighting against the movement forward to the bed and I am still kicking him with my legs, screaming: "no"

He throws me on the bed so my face is turned down and he puts his knee in the middle of my back so I can't move. I feel my back will hurt a lot after this. He is making smart moves because I can't punch or attack him back. He presses me down with his full weight. He grabs both of my arms, bounds them together behind me with duct tape. He pulls my hair so he hurts me more. "When I get a chance I will kill you,"
I cry out loud, and I mean it.
HE IS JUST TOO STRONG AND DOESN'T LET GO OF ME.

"Shut up you stupid bitch, or I'll kill you first" He smiles but he is stopped when suddenly-

The door broke and Dante turns around to recognize who is the one who broke in.

I push Dante away and I peek at who came in and saved me only to see Lorenzo is the one who broke the doors and he is extremely angry. Lorenzo is staring at Dante with an awful and ugly look. If looks could kill Dante would be in a grave. I am crying and Lorenzo knows exactly what happened without even me saying it out loud to him. He connected the dots. Lorenzo comes over, hugs me, and whispers slowly and calmly:" go, I will come after you, Are you okay?" I nod and I turn around to make my way down. I know I don't have to make a scene, I will knock out Dante some other day. I turn around only to see Lorenzo jumps on him and now is fighting Dante. He looks like he will kill him if he doesn't stop punching Dante.
I feel my cheeks are red and I feel embarrassed. as I am walking down the stairs. The party is still going like this never happened.

I was in shock. Did he just almost rape me? He touched me when I screamed no and wanted to rape me. What would have happened if Lorenzo wouldn't come in? I immediately ran away from the house. I hate my life. It always needs to be like that. I was too naive to think that Dante would be my friend and that he is nice. I am dumb. He is that kinda person who pretends to be nice when actually they are psycho. He is a rapist. I regret every second with him tonight.

I know it's not Lorenzo's fault for Dante's act.
I love that Lorenzo came and saved me. He protected me.

Dante? Bastard,  It is not worth it.
I am too drunk for this.
The good thing is I didn't knock the fuck out of Dante. He wouldn't wake up till next month, I joke to myself trying to make myself laugh.

💟                                                                           💟

Days went on, I got a new job in the town.
I didn't see Lorenzo or Dante. I finally found a new job because I didn't want to see Lorenzo or Dante anymore. The job is a waitress in a coffee bar down the block. And it is perfect for me. I love to talk and prepare coffee. I have my first day today and I am very nervous because I don't know anyone and I don't know if they will like me. On the first day, I didn't meet my boss here, there was an assistant and she told me what I needed to do, and everything else. Only then I realized it's not a coffee bar it's a nightclub. I work from 8 pm till 4 am. I am okay with it as long as I am paid well. Money. I think a lot about money. Money is a huge part of my life. C.R.E.A.M - Cash rules everything around me dollar dollar bill yall

I am alone since I was 16 and with time I learned how to make money myself, how to cook, clean, buy apartments, go to school, buy food... Most importantly I learned how TO RUN, how to escape from my mom, how to fight her men, everything was hard at first but I quickly got used to it. The assistant mentioned that boss pays well and if I need more money I could tell her and I would work as a stripper. I don't think I will. I worked and the first night was exhausting, It was a new place for me and there were a lot of people. They wanted all kinds of drinks, mostly alcohol. Now it's time for me to sleep.

I hate waking up from these nightmares. They make me vulnerable. The nightmare is of her.
My mother. And her men. I have had these miseries and sufferings since the incident happened. They don't go away. Never.
Who's to say that nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? I should be carefree and not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul.
But I think I know why I have nightmares. I learned to run away from what I feel, and that's why. To deny is to invite madness. To accept is to control. I get nightmares so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares. I go for a run to clear my head to shake off thoughts of her.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Everyone is born alone, and everybody lives in loneliness. But there is a difference between alone and loneliness. Always Me, myself, I. I am alone, lost in my own thoughts. We are all alone. However, we are born and we die alone. We shall all someday look back on our lives and see that even with company, we were alone the whole way. Not only, at least not all the time, but alone. I feel too much. That's what's going on. Do you think one can feel too much?
Or just feel in the wrong ways? My insides don't match up with my outsides anyone's insides and outsides match up? I don't know.
I'm only me. Maybe that's what a person's personality is the difference between the inside and outside. I come back to reality shaking off and forgetting the deep thoughts and questions.

Working is not that hard on Monday. Maybe 3 or 4 guys have come in to have a drink. I don't have a lot of work today so I am incredibly pleased and grateful for it. I am on phone watching something on youtube when suddenly someone appears in front of me.
I don't see his face but it is definitely a male figure. With his deep, sharp, and thick voice he says:
"Are you the new waitress working here? Welcome I'm your boss"
He comes out of the shadows, when I look up I see someone that is too familiar.

Lorenzo.

I look at his large, strong arms and his soft, lovely lips.

"You," he says " you are my new waitress"

"yes," I say back

without saying anything, he left.
again. leaving me wordless.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
I love long chapters.
Thanks, guys,

love u xoxo