11'th💋

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

I knock on the door and wait for my boss to open them. My legs are shaking, I am nervous because I don't know what to expect. Lorenzo opens the door for me I get inside and I take a seat. I don't look at his face because I was humiliated.  Lorenzo didn't say a word. I broke the silence and I said: " Hello Sir,
what do you need me for, sir?"

I try to say the whole line without my voice shaking, but I don't succeed and he notices me being nervous. I was scared because I didn't know what happened yesterday. I want to know
"Hope, yesterday.."

I quickly stop him "is a little blurry I don't recall anything, Can you update me and tell me what happened?"

"Of course, I came to your room yesterday"

"I know I remember that, Why did you come?" I ask him because It bothered me, I wanted to know.

"I came because I wanted to see how you were doing and ask you how your first day was going. We ended up talking in your room, about all the different things. I suddenly felt the need to kiss you and so I did but you pushed me away. Probably you didn't like it at the moment. It made me sad to see you not want to kiss me."He says

"It made you sad? go on." I ask him but I quickly try to cover up my emotions. It made me feel nice hearing him say that.

"When you pushed me I wanted to kiss you, even more, I wanted you even more. I got an idea to take you out but as I planned you didn't want to go, Hope. So we made a deal. If I win you in rock, paper, scissors you would go out with me for the whole night, and If you win I would leave you alone. and as planned, of course, I won and we went out to the club. We drank whiskey and smoked blunts. We were high and drunk. We danced all night. We laughed all night. we talked all night. We had fun. When we came back to the house you were too drunk to tell me your room number so I took you to my room."

"I smelled my alcohol breath this morning and I immediately knew I was drinking. I am sorry for me being drunk and you for having to take care of my drunk, sir. Go on, please" I say.

"We came to my room and you were still full of energy. You didn't want to go to sleep yet. so we watched a movie. While we were watching the movie I felt your hand on my dick. It made me horny. It was 10minutes later and your hand was still on my dick. My dick was hard now, and you noticed it too, Hope."

I am disgusted that he is about to tell me how he fucked me but I needed to make sure, so I listen to what he is about to say.

"You were horny, You were begging me to take you, baby girl, and also very very sexy. You got on my lap and I felt your pussy pressing against my cock. But don't worry, I see the look on your face. We didn't have sex. "