Chapter 19: The Talk

Chapter 19

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I woke up this morning with a massive ass hang over. I get out of bed and see that Jinxx, Jake, and CC are all up then I remember everything that happened last night between Brianna and Ashley there is no way in hell I am letting this one pass. We let them sleep in till 10am then wake them up. "Ash Bri! Get up now!" I say to them sternly. Brianna looks at me weirdly and Ash groans. Once they are up and out of the bunk they come into the living room where the rest of us are. "So..." I say "Do you two remember anything that happened last night?" Ash and Bri looked at each other and then Brianna said "Yeah we weren't wasted I was on a sugar high and Ash had like 5 shots. Whats the problem Andy?" "The problem is that I told you two specific rules for the two of you to follow. Look I love you guys both. I just dont want to see or heear my little sister makingout with one of my band mates and I really dont want to have to bail your ass out of jail if this relationship ever got released to the public. People would say that you two fuck each other and then Ash would go to jail for a little no matter what because this is an illegal relationship guys." "Thats why its so much fun like its just a wild experence and it truely is a Rebel Love Song." Brianna said. "I get that I just want you two to be safe."

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

I went on Twitter and checked it and right after Andy had said the whole public ruining our relationship thing there were millions of post of us from the club last night. People from Brianna's school even some of her own friends where calling her a whore, bitch, slut, and really mean things. Like what the fuck! This isnt right I cant let Brianna see this. I grab her phone and change her twitter password so then she cant log in. Perfect you have out done yourself once again Mr. Purdy. As I am putting Brianna's phone down she walks in. Shit Im so fucking screwed! "What are you doing with my phone?" she asked in a confused tone. I automattically tell her the truth Im not gonna just lie to her I mean shes been lied to enough in her past relationship. Once Im done telling her she starts crying. Fuck Purdy! I instently grab her and pull her close and say "shhhh...hey babe it will get better they are just words they are all just jelly of you. They are all jelly cuz they want to be with you or they want to be with me these people arent your real friends and they arent our true fans. Brianna has been called all of this before because of bullying. God I remember this one fight she got into damn it was bad. I was going to pick her up after school with CC and as we pull up we see a guy tap Brianna's ass and then Bri cursing the dude out and then she slapped him acrossed the face. Before we knew it a fight broke out. CC called the cops and those guys were banned from the school district. Brianna was knocked out and all bloody it was so sad looking at her likee she was lifeless. Brianna let go of me and said she was gonna get a shower. I hear the water go on and tell the guys what happened. They told me to watch on her and that they will do the same. Ever since that fight people have called Bri so many names and have hit her so many times that Im shocked she hasnt hit anyone back. Instead of doing all that she cuts. The cuts are just paper cut size thats about it but since she uses a razor they create more cuts. We have noticed that she does it on her hands and waist. It makes me sad that she could probably still be doing this and we would never even know. After about 25 more mins Brianna still isnt out of the shower. I get curious. I open up the bathroom door. I put on a bathing suit as she is singing "Sons of Night" its really cute when she sings in the shower I pull the curtain back and see she is in a bathing suit too. She wares one cuz she knows I like to join her in her showers to make sure she is okay. I step in and give her a big hug and kiss from her lips all the way down to her neck. Damn she is so hot right now. Like damn!! When I kiss her neck she turns around and says "Purdy Perv what you doing? Remember no sex. And plus shower sex probably hurts way more then regular sex." I laugh at her little virgin mind and say "I know I know and Juliet has told Andy that shower sex doesn't hurt." "Well yeah cuz they do it a lot" She laughs. "How about we get you out of here before you trun into a rasin and we can cuddle in the bunk" I tell her. She immeditly turns off the water and strips out of her bathing suit and puts on a towel. I may have peeked when she told me not to look. She might have realized that cuz I could already feel myself getting hard. Way to go Purdy! Once she is dressed its my turn. I keep my eyes on her incase she decides to peek. Not surprisingly she doesnt. Now I feel bad for peaking :(. Oh well we then lay in the bunk and have out lazy day as we cuddle up and whenever Andy walks past we make moaning noises or pretend we are making out. Jinxx, Jake and CC got a kick out of that I swear Andy was gonna kill us tho.