Chapter 24: Getting ready for the APMA's

*Jake's P.O.V.*
Today is the Alternative Press Music Awards show! We are all very excited we are nominated in 2 categories one for band of the year and the other is for album of the year. We have to be there in a few hours so right now all of are getting ready. All of us guys are sharing one bathroom while the girls share the other. As we are getting ready we hear CC singing in the shower next to us. He is screaming Miss Jackson by Panic! At the Disco at the top of his lungs we are laughing as Brianna passes by as she is looking for something. She walked right passed us and then came back and was about to say something. CC then stuck his out from behind the shower curtain and said "care to join sweet thang?" We all started laughing as Brianna walked away quickly grabbed what she needed from her suit case and ran passed us again we all laughed as CC yelled "I am the shaving cream monster everyone run or you shall die!" The only thing you hear being shouted from across the tour bus is all the girls saying "Don't cut your ass while shaving CC!" We all laughed. About an hour passes by and we are all ready. CC ended up cutting his ass while shaving again -_- he is so stupid sometimes but we all love him.

*Jinnx's P.O.V.*
We are all getting ready to head into the car when out of no where Andy and Ashley pick Brianna up and throw her into the car. We all laughed as Brianna said "well that hurt thanks you ass wipes." I laughed as Brianna rolled her eyes. Ashley say next to her and held her hand since she was very nervous and was starting to get all shy. I found it very funny since she never gets like this well she only gets like this when there will be a lot of people around or she is going to a place with new people she has never met. Today should be very interesting. As we pull up to ware we are suppose to get out Brianna gets shy and holds Ashley's hand as she stands behind him. They are so cute to be honest. We walked to the cameras and took pictures and answered questions. Brianna was being shy for all of them. Ash kept holding her hand to keep her calm. It seemed like it was working but not by a lot.

*Andy's P.O.V.*
So far the show has been god damn amazing! Jake and Alex are pretty funny. After the first award is givin to Hayley Williams for best vocals the guys and I head backstage to get ready for our performance. Tonight we were starting with Faithless and then going to sing Rebel Yell. Brianna stayed with the girls while we preformed. I have to say we did pretty good. Seeing everyone was amazing.
*Skips towards the end of the show*
Corey Graves who is a WWE superstar is announcing the award for best album. When we heard that we won we walked right into stage and said thanks to everyone and the fans and dedicated the award to Chris. He was our dearest friend who had passed away at only the age of 26. We miss him a lot and he is still in our hearts. After the show was over we all headed to the after party and had an awesome ass night!