Chapter 10: The surprise in the Kitchen

Chapter 10:

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

Jake and I were talking while watching some TV the girls had gone out for a little to have a social together. Brianna was up in her room. Jake siad to me I feel like Brianna is in her room way to much. I laughed and said well its her own room so I guess she can be there as long as she wants. Jinxx CC and Andy were all in the kitchen. They were debating on what to get for dinner it was betweeen pizza, chines, or cheese-steakes. They finally agreed on cheese-steakes. When Andy was done calling in the order the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other in confusion. I opened the door and what I saw shocked me. I stood there for what felt like minutes. He than said can I come in I would just like to explain myslef to all of you. I slammed the door in his face but he stopped it and said you have 2mins if you dont get out by the end of 2mins or lay a hand on Brianna were calling the cops. He said okay and walked in with an evil look on his face I had a horrible feeling about this so I had the phone ready for Jake to call the cops. I told Andy to text Brianna to come downstairs. Andy texted her and then we took our guest into the kitchen and waited for Brianna to come downstairs to the kitchen.

*Brianna's P.O.V.*

When I went into the kitchen I saw him. The guy I never ever wanted to see ever again. I than yelled at the guys saying WHAT THE HELL WHY THE HELL IS KODY IN THIS FREAKIN HOUSE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE ON MYSIDE! KODY GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW! I dont know what came over me but I hid behind Ash. Kody than said all I want to do is say sorry. I than told him how could you be sorry? I bet your only saying your sorry for everything because charges are being pressed against you. A smirk came across Kody's face and said Aww look at the smart little girl. Kody was coming near me like he did when he was about to hit me and before Kody could hit me Andy punched him in the face. Jake was calling the cops. Ashley was holding me far away from Kody incase he got back up which he did. He took out a knife and tried to stab Andy but Jinxx took it and threw it and kicked Kody hard to the ground. Why is it that my ex has to be a fucking psyco. Ashley is still holding me away from all of this so I dont get hurt I'm trying to get out of his grip to help Andy and Jinxxx but his grip is way to strong. Jake tells us that the cops are on there way. Kody gets back up again but no one sees him I am finally able to break out of Ashley's grip and I pushed Kody to the ground and start to punch him and slap him across the face. Ashley pulls me off of Kody and in that moment Kody hit me and I lost it so I kicked him 3times and then knocked him out. Everyone stared at me in shock. So I said what mom and dad put me in Taekwondo for a reason. The cops finally get here and the girls come home and ask us if we are all okay. The cops took Kody away to god knows where but I don't really care. Ashley gives me ice for my jaw since Kody hit me there. God I hate this shit could all this just be over and done with.