Chapter 20: Flashbacks

Chapter 20:

*WARNING: Some words or phrases or acts may trigger. I am very sorry if they do trigger. If they do please tell me and I will change it.*

*Brianna's P.O.V.*

It was around dinner time when Ash and I got out of the bunk and went to get some food. I sat on the chair while Ash and CC made sandwhiches for everyone. I ate most of it and then gave the rest to CC. That man will eat anything. I told the guys I would be right back that I was just gonna get a sweatshirt. Instead I went into the bathroom without them noticing and went on to Twitter to see what people where saying about me and Ash. They weren't to happy. There were comments like "Fuck you whore", "Your gonna get him in jail", "You'll be the reason the band breaks-up", but there was one that made me fall to the ground and they were from people I go to school with and they said "You should've died not your parents", "It's your fault your parents are dead", "They don't love you", "Ash is only dating you for sex you stupid emo whore". When I read those flashbacks started to happen from when people at school hit me. "Get up you stupid bitch!" Lana said. "This will teach you for getting in our way!" Lana is the head cheerleader at my school. She only fucks with me and only me its sad that she does that. She hits me again. "I SAID GET UP!" I slowly got up and then her boyfriend came around and punched me in my face and said "Fuck you whore!" They all walked away laughing as I layed there slowly watching everything go black and hearing Korey call my name running towards me. *Knock, Knock* "Brianna you okay?" Ash says. "Yeah I'm fine" I say back wiping away my tears I go outside and smile up at him. "You sure your okay?" "I am peachy love bug" He knew I was lying and gave me the look of we are talking later look. We walk into the other room with the rest of the guys and everyone looks at me as if I were 8months pregnate. I ignore all of there looks but hear Ash wisper to them "She was crying". Fuck! He knows when I've been crying as much as I love him I wish he wouldn't call me out on my emotions. Its now currently 12:00am. We were watching The Lion King. Once it was over we all got ready for bed. I got changed and went to bed I feel to sleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

*Andy's P.O.V.*

Its currently 3am. I woke up to Brianna screaming. All the guys woke up she wouldn't stop screaming and yelling "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Jinxx fell out of his bunk when he hear Brianna scream. Ash was trying to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up. She was still screaming. What the hell is happening to her. I start to panic and I call Juliet and ask her what I should do. She told me to wake her up carefully but instentily since she is having a night terror. According to Juliet she hasn't seen Brianna have one since our parents died. I shake her and scream her name and then she finally snaps out of everything. She looks at me and hugs me. She starts crying, Ash is rubbing her back and I'm whispering in her hear "it's okay it was just a dream your hear nothing bad is going to happen I promise you. I will protect you till my dying breath." She starts to calm down. She sniffles and says sorry. Ash lays in bed with her incase it happens again we all fall back to sleep after that. That scared me half to death. I really want to know why she was screaming get away from me likee what the fuck was that about.

*Brianna's P.O.V*

As I am sleeping I have this horrible dream. I was back at hell aka School. I was walking home from school for some reason. "Hey emo fag," Dom said. I ignored them. He grabs me and says "HEY Im talking to you whore!" He then slaps me and him and his friends beat me. This time I faaught back and I knocked them all out. I ran as fast as I could once I knocked out the last one. I ran all the way to my house. I put my backpack down grabbed me phone and left a note to Andy that said "Goodbye I love you xoxo Love your no good whore little sister Brianna." After I had the note on the counter I ran to a bridge by my house that was abandended. Under the bridge was at least a 50ft. drop into the ocean. I sat on the edge and read through all the comments of what people say about me to the guys. After an hour had gone by I realized I was crying. Then I hear cars pull up. It was BVB, FIR, AA, SWS, MIW, and the cops. Andy came running up to me. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled "I swear to you I will fucking jump off this bridge if any of you come closer. Ash looked at me "Brianna please don't do this please we all love you." He slowly moved forward. "Ash don't come any closer one more step and I will jump." The cops moved closer. I felt my body go off the edge and people screaming "BRIANNA!" I saw Andy fall to his knees and crying screaming "I CAN'T LOSE YOU TO BRIANNA NO!" Before I knew it Ash had his arms around my waist. He caught me in mid-air its like time froze and he caught me before I could die. He brought me back over to the road. I saw Andy and ran over to him. He put me into his hug. Once I was in his arms I shot awake. I saw Andy and hugged him. That did not just happen. I haven't had a night terror since my parents died. I said Im sorry to them all and then they all went back to bed. Ash stayed with me. I couldn't fall back to sleep. I didn't want to fall back to sleep and relive that dream. I cuddled up close to Ash as he held me close tight and protectivly. I finally fell back to sleep and this time I had a good dream were Ash and I ended up getting married and we had two dogs and it was just a way better dream then the first one.