Chapter 7: Jail Rehab or Both

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

I talked to Brianna and calmed her down. She kept saying sorry for hiding this when we all know it's not her fault for not wanting to tell anyone. She looked at Andy with her blue crystal eyes with tears falling from them. He hugged her and said everything will be okay no matter what, we will always be here for you I promise.

*Andy's P.O.V.*

*1 month later*

It is now October the month of Trick or Treating and having fun. Brianna was already at school today and it was just Juliet and I hanging out at the house we started to decorate the house with fall stuff like my parents use to do. It's very relaxing outside today not to cold not to hot just perfect. Brianna hasn't seen or talked to Kody for an entire month I a proud of her very proud. She is talking to us on how she feels and stuff. I'm just so glad that she is talking to us and not scared to share her feelings to us. I can't believe it is already October. Wow just one more month till Brianna's birthday. I don't even know what to do for her birthday. I'll ask the guys what I should do cuz I really want it to mean a lot to her. I wonder what she would want for her 15th birthday? Hmmm as I was thinking the phone starts to ring and breaks me from my thoughts I look at the called ID and it's Jon our tour manager. I answer and Jon is shooting me with apologies. I told him to calm down and to tell me what's going on. As soon as he calms down his voice gets stricked and he tells me something unbelievable.

*Jinxx's P.O.V.*

JON DID WHAT!!?I hear CC yell as I enter the room. CC is walking in circles with a confused look on his face as Ashley and Jake are sitting down on the couch with shocked looks on their faces. I asked Ashley what I missed. As Ashley was about to fill me in CC interrupts and says "So let me get this straight. Jon found out about this and felt bad so he pressed charges on his own nephew!?" "Yeah basically" said Andy. I'm now completely shocked. I would have never of thought that Jon of all people would press charges on someone EVER. As we are talking about this the door opens and in walks Brianna, Korey, and Luke. They are laughing so much it makes CC smile but than his smile goes away for a second. Andy asked them if they had fundip again but they said no and laughed. Korey than told us why Brianna was laughing. I couldn't help but laugh myself. Korey told us that in English the teacher left the room and we had to look up the vocabulary words in the dictionary for this book there reading called The Giver. The teacher had to go make a copy of something and said that she would be right back. Kody started to talk to Brianna and said "sticks and stones may break my bones but your words will never hurt me" Korey told us that Brianna fired back and said "I did nothing to hurt you Kody your the one that hurt me". Korey than tells us that Kody started to trash talk her friends and family so Brianna grabbed the dictionary and hit him in the face with it and said "now you say words will never hurt you so how were those words did they hurt." The entire class was in shock Korey told us he than told us that when the teacher came back Brianna said "OMG Kody are you okay answer me Kody?" The teacher then ran over and asked what happened and Brianna said "I don't know he was just working and then he just pasted out and fell out of his desk." After that the teacher took him to the nurse and she than sent him home because he had a head ache. "You hit him with a dictionary?" Andy and Ashley both say at the same time in shock that Brianna would do such a thing but laughing because of the face Korey made that showed how Kody's face was when Kody was hit with the dictionary. Brianna than shook her head yes with a smile on her face. I than said You know that's not right Brianna to do. She said I know I promise I won't do it again. Andy than told her I should ground you cuz that is what a parent would do but I'm not a parent so I'm just gonna let this one go and use it as a warning Brianna smile and said okay and than hugged us all but hugged Ash for the longest. He smiled at this and Andy smirked. Brianna than went to her room with Korey and Luke to start there homework and do there project for History. As soon as the door closed CC than said "why is Jon doing this he knows he doesn't need to right? Like man we weren't even going to press charges." Andy than told us that Jon wanted to do it and all Brianna has to do is give proof of the marks he left on her and they would put Kody in jail for 2years for abuse and drinking under age. Jon said he would get someone to like a rehab person to help fix the ways he let's out anger and his drinking. I than said 'how are we suppose to convince Brianna to do this any way'? Andy said "I have no damn clue but I bet we will come up with something." CC than said "What if we say it's just to make sure the bruises aren't to bad and we could have one of the guys from the court look at her bruises and ask her questions but this court guy would be dressed as a doctor?" Andy gave CC a weird look than looked at Ashley Jake and I. Ashely said "you know that just might actually work!" CC gave a smile and we all agreed to do that. As much as we didn't want to do this behind Brianna's back it was what Kody's own family member wanted to happen. Ash than cut me out of my thought and said "if she ends up finding out if the court puts Kody in either jail for a few months than rehab what are we suppose to tell her?" Ashley has a good point I told them how would she even feel about that. Andy than said with a smirk on his face "if she asks than Ash you can tell her. I know she mainly listens to you so why not have you tell her?" Ashely than nodded his head as in to say okay. Would this all actually work out how Jon wants it to or will it fail miserably?I thought to myself.

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile you guys I have been busy. School is gonna start up again for me soon so I will try to update as much as possible even now until school starts. I just want to let you guys know that this story is fake my friend he read this and panicked because he thought the parts with Kody actually happened to me. I will assure that they have never happened I don't even know anyone named Kody. This book is part imagination from being so board in class and the part with Kody was based off of a nightmare I had after watching a scary movie. Thank you to everyone with the nice comments and actually reading this book it means a lot so thank you. 😊