Chapter 25: APMAS After Party

*Brianna's P.O.V.*
After the APMAS we went to the after party. I really shouldn't be here since there will be a lot of drinking and drunk people. I was being very shy the entire night. Ricky Horror and I talked at the party while Ash and CC went to go get drunk. He told me I should relax and loosen up a bit. I'm not one to drink but when I saw that there was soda there I went right for it. About an hour and a half into the party I've had about 5 cokes. Man being hyper from soda is pretty damn fun! I saw Andy Ash CC and Drama Club taking shots. Great I get to deal with drunk Ash. Drunk Ash isn't the best Ash but is sometimes funny. When he is drunk he does stupid stuff or funny stuff. Last time he got drunk he ran around in his underwear when he was drunk there was also another time when ran around naked with CC. It isn't pretty seeing their dicks hanging out and their pale asses. It's very weird and uncomfortable like come on guys I'm only 15 I don't need to see that stuff. But hey everything should be okay he only does stupid stuff on the bus. It's now 1am and I have had about 15 cokes. I'm gonna be so sick in the morning but I don't care, I'm having fun so why the hell not. As I'm walking through this club with Juliet. Yes we found each other she is drunk I'm hyper it's all fun we are laughing and she keeps falling a bit it was very entertaining actually. As we are being stupid people in this club I see strip poles so I hoped on it and started dancing. I did all the moves I was taught at Sammi Dolls bridal shower. My mom thought it would be a great idea to go to a class about dancing on a pole doing strip teases all kinds of stuff she actually ended forgetting I would be there when she planned all this so after she remembered she told me it would be funny and to never ever tell my father or the guys about that moment so yeah none of them know about the bridal shower strip club. Juliet hopped on with me on the other pole and she started dancing the moves she had also learned from Sammi's bridal shower. As I'm looking out into the crowd of guys I notice someone very familiar run towards Juliet and I.

*Jinxx's P.O.V.*
I am walking around the club with Jake we decided not to get drunk incase something bad happens we need a sober person to drive so both of us stayed sober but as we are walking we noticed this big crowd of guys near the stripping poles and saw Brianna and Juliet. Man am I gonna kill them! Andy is gonna be so pissed when he hears about this. I ran over and took her off of the stage while Jake took Juliet of the stage. The stupid drunk guys all booed and I flipped them all off. Like what the actual hell! This is a teenage girl and an adult girl. I'm not very pissed at Juliet but I am very pissed that she wouldn't tell Brianna no. We can't believe we saw these girls do that! I tell Jake that I'm taking Brianna and Juliet back to the tour bus and to start to get the rest of the guys so we can go. This whole situation with Brianna doing that is not something she would ever do or think is okay to do like holy fuck your only 15years old. I'm very upset with her. Just wait till Andy and the rest of the guys here about this.

The next morning
*Jake's P.O.V.*
I can not believe what happened last night. Why wouldn't Juliet stop Brianna from doing that! Ugh Brianna could have been hurt. God Andy is gonna flip shit when he hears this story. I walked into the kitchen to find Andy drinking some water while taking Advil. Ugh looks like I'm gonna have to tell him. "Hey Andy can I talk to you?" I asked Andy kinda freaked out. He gave me a weird look and followed me into the gaming room. I told Andy the whole story by the end of it he seemed pissed as fuck. Oh shit where ever Brianna and Juliet are they better run out of here like hell cuz Andy is going to kill both of them.

*Andy's P.O.V.*
Jake just told me what happened last night with Brianna and Juliet. I am beyond pissed. I can not believe that Brianna would do that! She would never ever do something like that! How much did she have to drink? Did her drink get spiked is this why she did that? No it couldn't have been spiked with alcohol no way Brianna would have told one of us. As for Juliet I'm pissed that she didn't stop Brianna we are suppose to be giving Brianna a good safe environment, but instead we are giving her the most unsafe one. I will take most of the blame cuz she wasn't suppose to be there, but I didn't want her to be left on the tour bus all night when we were all out having fun. Ugh I'll just talk to Juliet and then the both of us will have a talk with Brianna. I can't believe this all happened.

*Juliet's P.O.V.*
I saw Andy walk towards me he seemed upset. I gave him a confused look but smiled at him and gave him a goodmorning kiss on the lips he kissed back then say me down. There is something really wrong here. "Andy what's wrong??" Andy looks at me and sighs wait is he going to break up with me he then runs his fingers through his hair. "Last night we both screwed up we did something our parents would have never of wanted us to do". I looked at him confused and thought what if we both cheated on each other. "Andy what are you talking about neither of us cheated on each other last night?" Andy gives me wide eyes and I panic a bit. "omfg Juliet you think I cheated on you or you cheated on me no no no that didn't happen. I was talking about bringing Brianna to the after party. We shouldn't have done that, but last night when Jinxx and Jake had to get you guys off of the stripper poles and bring you guys back to the tour bus that's when I realized that after that happened Brianna could easily be taken away from us. It isn't a safe environment for a child and you kinda let Brianna go on the poles and you joined her and you didn't try to convince her not to go on them." After Andy said all that I was shocked and realized how unsafe that really was. "Omg Andy your right if someone saw all that or word gets out about that night Brianna could be taken away from us and we could never see her again. Andy we are going to have to actually act like parents." Andy shook his head yes in agreement. We went into the kitchen to see all the guys and girls talking about last night. I walked up to Brianna and told her to follow me. She gave me a confused look but still followed me. Andy and I had Brianna sit down in the gaming room as we sat down with her we were sitting on the floor in a circle. I looked at Andy and told him that he should begin to tell what happened. Andy nodded his head and told Brianna what happened last night she looked at us in shock and you could tell by the look in her face that was filled with shock we all could tell she had no memory of the incident from last night. When it came to me to speak I told Brianna with us having her at the party last night was an unsafe environment and how she could be taken away from us she started to cry. Andy and I hugged her and we said at the same time "they won't take you away from us we promise. You are ours now and forever no matter what."