Chapter 21: End of the World

*Andy's P.O.V.*

1 month later

It's been one month since Brianna's night terror. She has only talked to Juliet about and her and Ash have been some what distant. Ash looks like he is hiding something. I'll have CC talk to him or I will. But any who, today we are going to scare the shit out of Brianna when we bring her to Juliet's music video set for End of the World. I am so proud of her all of us are. Today we are shooting the part where Juliet pushes me out of the way of a car and she gets hit by it instead of me. I know its cruel and sick but I wanna see how she reacts she has no clue what's going to happen or what the video is about.

3 hours later

I had CC bring Brianna over since Juliet and I were in our places. Brianna saw me holding Juliet and her being all bruised and bloody she saw the tears in my eyes. She fell right to the ground and started to cry. Juliet heard her crying and ran over and said "shhhh no no no honey hey calm down I am alive and well as ever I am not going any where it was just a prank we wanted to do that part is gonna be in the music video." I felt so bad I went up to Brianna and hugged her. "Shhh Brianna it's all okay I'm so sorry it was just a prank love." She then looked up at us and said "I would say I hate you guys but I love you guys a lot." We all group hugged and we finished up with the rest of the video. Brianna smiled and then said "you guys are to damn Cute! Just fucking get married all ready! and Juliet your video is gonna be amazing!!" I slapped her upside the head and said with a smirk "No cursing" she pouted at me and said "Bitch you curse all the time and then ran after CC who was talking to his new girlfriend Liz. When we got home we all ate dinner and Ash was acting really weird. Brianna tried to talk to him and tried to cuddle with him but he kept pushing her away. Brianna then gave up and went up to her room and Ash sighed and followed her. We all gave each other a confused look.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I followed Brianna upstairs to her room. I was not ready to tell her what I had to tell her. I knocked on Brianna's door as she said come in. She looked at me and smiled. I gave her a weak smile but then her smile faded. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I took Brianna's hand and sat her down on the bed with me. "Look Brianna babe there is something I have to tell you." Before I knew it there were tears in her eyes and in my own.

Brianna's P.O.V.

I sat there in shock as the tears poured down my face. "so these last few months have meant nothing to you?! How could you Ash?! Wait is it because I'm not a blond and have fake ass boobs??" Ash came towards me and said "Babe call down I'm sorry I didn't mean to cheat." "No one means to cheat Ash! I can't fucking believe you I fucking loved you! I thought you were different then Kody how could you!?" I ran downstairs and everyone looked at us. I ran behind Andy as Ash tried to grab me. "Get away from me you lying asshole!" I yelled. CC then said "what's going on?" "Ash cheated on me!" I yelled. Andy got pissed and went after Ash then Jinxx and Jake held him back as Andy screamed at him "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CHEAT ON MY SISTER!" "Fuck you Ashley Purdy I never want to see you ever again!" I yelled. That is when I realized the love of my life and I will never be together ever again. I locked myself in my room and cried myself to sleep. I woke up the next morning and Ash was sitting there at my door. "Brianna I'm so sorry." I walked passed him and went down stairs. I really wanted to just be held in Ash's arms all over again but he needs to realize that he can't do that without losing something even though he probably knew he was going to lose me. It is honestly the End of the World.