|8|

Lan wangji couldn't help but think about what wei ying said. Is- is he hinting something??

3rd person POV:

"The letter said if we EVER dare to disobey their order and refuse to give them our clan heirs, we will be accused of treason against the gentry and harm to all clans. Then we will be wiped out. How arrogant!! What does it mean clan heirs? Namely, either Cheng or Li has to be at their mercy. Why do we have to send them away? Indoctrination? Since when it is Wen clan's turn to step in when we indoctrinate our own children? It is obvious that we send our own children to be treated as hostages." She slapped her fists fiercely upon the table. Jiang cheng attempted to soothe his mother down by assuring her that he would depart. But that simply made her angrier than she was already. "Of course it's you! How could it be your sister!?" 

No one at the table said anything since they didn't want to irritate her just now. Wei wuxian understood what was going to happen next and simply smiled as he gazed calmly at Madam Yu.

"There is no reason for you to be upset, Madam Yu. Don't worry, Jiang Cheng and I will accompany you. We shall return safely. Take my word for it "He agreed with a smile to Jiang Cheng. "Don't worry, mother; me and Wei wuxian will go and make you proud." Madam Yu relaxed for the first time and sighed, "whatever you two say." She stood up and walked away from the table. Wei wuxian felt proud of himself since, for once, she didn't shout at him or blame him for whatever was going on at the time. He's making great strides. His clan will suffer if he fails. All clans will suffer if he was to fail; for the time being, he will remain calm and avoid drawing suspicion.

They completed their meals and departed the table without saying anything. Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian retired to their respective rooms. Wei wuxian got an idea when Jiang cheng was attempting to sleep. This strategy can't go wrong, so he pulled out a bundle of papers and scribbled down, "this may be sudden, but please do not remove your primary swords before we get to the Wen." Leave it and get a backup sword. I have a strong feeling something is going to go wrong. This is critical; do not disobey it. Signed Wei Wuxian of Yunmeng." He walked outside and gathered a swarm of pigeons, tying the letters to their feet and releasing them to the other clans. He hopes they understand what he meant. 

-with the clans-

(Lan clan): They had read Wei Wuxian's letter, and at first didn't care till it appeared very essential. They ultimately accepted his instruction, afterfall. Wei wuxian may appear stupid, but he is actually rather intelligent. Lan wangji has the most faith in Wei Wuxian. He has a strong sensation for Wei Wuxian but can't put his finger on what it is. All he knows is that he will put his faith in Wei Wuxian.

(Jin Clan): "What kind of person does he believe he is? Hmph, telling us what to do and what not to do "They didn't care about the letter, and they didn't believe Wei Wuxian. But, in the end, Jin Zixuan groaned and turned to face his father. "Wei wuxian may be dumb, but we have to believe him on this, Father. After all, we and his clan are great friends, and he is a member of their clan. We must have faith." His father agreed simply because he was his son and he adored him. "fine".

(Nie clan): They sneered before smiling when they received Wei Wuxians' letter. "Wei wuxian is never wrong when he gets a terrible feeling, and he will soon outwit us all. Listen up, nie huaisang, you can't even handle a sword, so tell the others to bring backup daggers. Don't be shy; this may be a watershed moment in history. We must believe Wei Wuxian because he knows something we don't."

-a day later- 

They all sent Wei Wuxian a letter, simply assuring him that they understand and would obey his command since they believe Wei Wuxian is correct and appears to know things that they do not. "Of course I know something they don't, after all, I did come from the future, well, not really," he said gently to himself. Well, it appears that they all understand, so I should sleep now. It's gonna be a long day and we have to be prepared." He went to his room and fell asleep. "No matter what, I will rewrite history." Even if it means going into the depths of HELL."

He suddenly remembered that the Lan Clan was about to be destroyed by fire. He is hoping that everything will be okay for them all.

..

-author note: HEYAAA IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING, I lowkey forgot to check my wattpad. School has been stressing me out and my relationship rn isnt at the best. again im sorry, i will start updating more though, I have so much ideas:D 

word count: 866