|10|

............
"Oh how much I hate you." Wei wuxian looked at him with angry eyes. His hatred for him were strong..

He went back to where he was and did the hand signs again. It unpaused everything, everyone was shocked to see Wen Zhuliu back at where he was even though they all saw him running towards the man who shouted out.

'What the f^ck is going on...' everyone thought.

They could've sworn they saw it, but they thought maybe it's because of the lack of sleep they haven't been getting ever since this has happened. No one grew suspicious about Wei Wuxian, not even a tiny bit. As long as they took down the Wen clan with Wei wuxians plans, they don't care how he does it, if it works then it works.

But little did Wei wuxian know, Lan wangji has started to.. grow more worry for the man, the man who became matured out of nowhere, the man who..suffers in silence. He couldnt help but feel sorrow for the young man.

Wen Chao announced that they would be reading the Wen rules. Although Wei wuxian cannot stand his ugly  mean face, he had to stay quiet for the sake of everyone. He had to think of a plan before they go into that cave to "kill" the man-eating creature. The memories flashes to him as he think. The pain he went through when he was taking the yin sword out of that creature.

He didn't want to mess anything up, so he decides to, switch things around a little. That won't hurt a bit right? At least for now, will he still end up with the same fate? The same fate in his previous life? When he fell off that cliff.. he shook his head and tried to focus on the important things.

((Time skip cuz I'm lazy:P))

"What creature are we exactly hunting down? We don't even have our swords to begin with!" Jin Zixuan said as he stared deep into Wen chaos evil eyes.

"Did I say you could speak? Listen here dog. I give the orders, and you. You just follow my orders" he said with the most disgusting grin ever, Wei wuxian swore to wipe that ugly grin off that hideous face. His hatred for him grew each day as he remembered what he did to the jiang clan.

When Wei wuxian stared to the woman's eyes (Wen chaos girlfriend). He wanted to choke her, because of what she done. He remembered her slapping Madam Jiang and called her a bitch. His eyes burn with hatred. She made a desperate sighed and clings onto Wen chao

"We have to hang one of you out and drip your blood out so that bastard beast can come out." Wen chao declares. Wang Lingjiao looked around and smirked before pointing to Luo Qingyang (also called mianmian)

"How about her?" She said with a 'cute' voice, wen chao looked hesitated.

"How about we choose someone else darling?" He said while stroking her cheeks, she was angry. But whined and said, "but I want to choose her, do you like her or something?" She pressed her chest onto wen chao which caused him to blush.

"Of course not!" He ordered his guards to grab Luo Qingyang and tie her up. Luo Qingyang was scared and ran to the others to get protection, "anyone who protects her won't ever go home again!" Many backed away from her as they were scared to die.

But then Wei wuxian put himself in front of Luo Qingyang.

"Oh? Won't ever go home again?" Wei wuxians eyes darken and he looked like he was going to kill somebody.

Wen chao was at the lost of words, "Wei- Wei wuxian! You move out of the way immediately or else—!"

"Or else what? You're going to..perhaps kill me? He said with a deadly grin, that only caused wen chao to get more angry, "why you- I'LL KILL YOU!".

..

Hehe cliffhanger>:)

((A/n: hello everyone! I apologize for not updating sooner! As promised here's an update! I hope you guys enjoyed lol, I tried to make things more interesting, I hope you guys don't mind! Thank you all so much! Love you guys<3))