|One|

|nobody's p.o.v|

Wei Wuxian felt pain run through his body as he opened his eyes. He was confused, he was in bed.. back at gusu, in his old room with his two siblings (not blood related).

|Wei Wuxian's thoughts|"."

"Eh? How am I back here.. last time I remembered I was dead .. everyone I loved was dead..I remember..falling off the cliff. As Wangji screamed my name..I remember all the pain I put my loved ones through. I- I hate myself.."

Jiang Cheng slowly opened the door and looked over at wei wuxians bed, to see Wei Wuxian already awake before he could even wake him up. He was.. super surprised.

"Wow, Wei Wuxian your up early..for once. Hurry up and get ready, we have class in a couple of minutes. Your get in trouble if we're late. Don't forget to- " he goes on making sure wei Wuxian doesn't forget about those pages he has to write. Seriously, how could this man make so much trouble.

Wei Wuxian got up quickly as the memories filled his thoughts, all the things that happened to everyone and him. How everything went down hill. How his sister died saving him. How he let himself fall down the cliff at Nevernight. How the look on Lan Wangji made his heart hurt. Wait, Lan Wangji, where is he now? Does he remember anything? Or is it just himself that remembers.. does this mean-

Jiang Cheng rudely wrapped one arm around Wei Wuxian's shoulder and smiled "I guess your finally understanding how things work in Gusu now huh?"

"G-Gusu..? Wait, this is when we went to Gusu to study there for a year. No no this cannot be true .. Was I given a second chance to fix the mistakes? Oh god.. LAN ZHAN IS HERE- I MUST SEE HIM"

Wei Wuxian stared at him blankly before slowly nodding my head. "Let's head to class", he got dressed and begin walking to class, with Jiang Cheng trailing behind him confused. Jiang Cheng started to worry a little but he pushed that feeling aside, thinking maybe Wei wuxian didn't get enough sleep, which is oddly weird since Wei Wuxian would be energetic no matter what time he sleeps.

They got in class a bit early, only a few students were there. Wei Wuixain sat down without complaining. Bringing a huge shocked the other students. But they didn't really think of it until Master Lan Qiren arrived. He stared at Wei Wuxian with annoyance. He let out a loud "hmph" and went over to his seat and sat down while opening books. He looked at Wei Ying one more time before not caring anymore.

He started his class but was shocked that the class went smoothly without wei wuxian messing around. Instead he was paying attention to everything Lan Qiren said. Which brought many shocking to all the students in the room. Including Lan Wangji, he was as shock as everyone else, though it was peace for him, he still couldn't help but worry. Jiang Cheng's worries begin coming back. He thought "Wei Wuxian is acting so strange.." Others thought he finally learned how to be mature or something. After class finished, Wei Wuxian walked out and went straight to the library, shocking them all once again.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Wangji said in a low tone as he watched wei wuxian go, he did not like the 'new' wei ying. That 'new' wei wuxian is not his old wei ying. He was not the annoying Wei Ying he knew, he was not the flirty Wei Ying, he was not the stubborn Wei Ying, he was... different. He begin to worry why Wei Wuxian was acting the way now.

(In the library)

Wei wuxian was copying down the 3,000 rules of Gusu, he focused on it, not eating, not speaking with anyone, even Lan Wangji. His thoughts were all about the past, he was scared if he messed up, what would happen if he does.. what would the world think of him. Would his adoptive parents die again? Will he be able to stop the Wen Clan? So many questions ran through his head as he wrote..