|2|

Wei Wuxian head hurted so much. His thoughts were making it hard for him to focus. So he took a long peaceful walk..of course alone. Millions of thoughts ran in his head as he kept thinking about what will happen in the future. 'Will I repeat the same steps again? What should I do? Does Lan zhan hate me? Does jiang cheng hate me? Does big sister hate me? Does my uncle Xiao Xingchen hate me? Does song Lan hate me? Will Jin ling still be a orphan? What will happen to us all? Will we still bring down the Wen clan successfully??...'

"Wei Wuxian?"

He immediately looked at whoever called his name, "L-Lan Zewu Jun!?" His mouth hung open, making the other chuckled at his behavior. "He- HE REALLY SNEAKED UP ON ME" Wei Wuxian looked like a ghost- he was scared, he didn't even know that he was here!

Wei Wuxian immediately closed his mouth and respectably bowed a little, "Young master Wei, shouldn't you be with Jiang Cheng and lady Yanli?"

He (Wei wuxian) sadly smiled, which the other immediately saw. "I just wanna go on a walk.. how about you?" He hoped that the other male didn't read his facial expressions. But he was wrong, Lan Zewujun immediately knew something was wrong.

'He's acting so strange.. Master Wei, what happened to you...?' Zewu-Jun thought, "Wei gongze . Would you like to accompany me to go grab a few things?"

Wei Wuxian nodded his head and followed the other, "Zewu-jun... does Lan Wangji hate me...?" He was so nervous, his stomach felt sick. He regret asking that, but there's no going back now.

Zewu-Jun was shocked to hear what Wei wuxian said, "Why do you think so young master Wei?" His thoughts were so confused, why was he asking that out of the blue? And is he that dumb to not noticed that Wangji loves him? Although Wangji won't admit it now, Zewu-jun knows his brother and he knows Wangji likes Wei wuxian.

"I-I don't know. Zewu-Jun, what's the meaning of life? Why do other blame you for what you didn't do? Are there any rules set for the world? Who is black and who is white?" He looked so..hurt. His eyes could tell millions of stories, he was hurt so much inside.

Now Zewu-Jun was even more worried, he has never ever seen wei wuxian like this, especially when he just asked those things. "Wei gongze.. are you okay?"

Wei wuxian faked a smile, "I'm fine thank you."

"The meaning of life.. it means to fulfill your purpose in life and accomplish your goals. What I mean by this is, everyone has a purpose, of why they are living. None of us will be here if we all didn't have a purpose. People who likes to blame a person are usually the bad ones, or if they just want to be a 'follower'. But there will be a few who would always defend you and be by your side no matter what. I believe.. there are no rules set up for the world, each and one of us has a path to take. You can not judge a person by who's white and who's black (yang Ying) (good& evil). But know their reason, or the person know what he or she is doing in their heart, a person cannot judge others. Especially labeling them as 'white' and 'black'."

Wei Wuxian hummed and listened to what the other had said, he begin to think hard. 'Was it my fault..? Maybe Zewu-jun is right..."

"Wei gongze.. I don't know what's wrong with you but please, take care of yourself.. Wangji doesn't like seeing you like this. He is my brother and I know him best. He's worried about you. We all are, even my uncle."

Wei wuxian can feel tears forming, everything he said were true, he's making others worried sick about him. He turned to zewu-jun and sighed "I'm sorry.."

Before he can say anything, Wei WuXian had already left. Wei WuXian left in quite a hurry. Now it made Lan Zewu even more confused. "What are you hiding from us all...?" He whispered to himself so no one else can hear besides himself.

He let out a deep soft sigh and begin walking back.

-with Wei wuxian-

Wei Wuxian sighed and walked back to his room. Before he even step his foot in. Someone immediately tackled him down and hugged him tightly

"WEI WUXIAN"

Wei WuXian smiled a little and chuckled. "Jiang Cheng.." And that, made Jiang Cheng melt. Like seriously, who was Wei WuXian to speak in a soft sexy tone like that?? Shameless!

Jiang Cheng froze for 4 seconds then came back to his senses "where were you?! We were worried sick!" Wei WuXian only smiled and pat the youngers head "With Zewujun."

Jiang Cheng nodded and let the other go, "w-well don't go for so long you know!? A-and don't use t-that tone of your voice again too!! Or else people will start falling in love with you and be obsessed with you dude."

Wei Wuxian chuckled and nodded "Okay." He yawned and laid down on his bed "Goodnight." And he immediately fell asleep. Jiang Cheng shook his head and smiled. A sad smile. "Wei Wuxian... you've changed." He shook his head again and left the other males room

-5:00 am-

Wei WuXian woke up early as usual and begin getting ready. As he was heading to class. A Lan cultivator stopped him, "Young master Wei, haven't you heard?"

"Huh? Heard what?" Wei WuXian cocked his head to the side slightly, the other male gasp softly. Oh damn... when was he this handsome? He blushed and pointed to the left, "zewujun wants a few of us to go with him and Hánguāng-jūn. You and your brother along with a few other cultivators were announced to go with them."

Wei wuxian nodded and bid goodbye to the other male. He rushed over there and smiled as he saw Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang Cheng."

Fuck that was what everyone's first word that came to their head. WHO IS WEI WUXIAN TO USE THAT SEXY- I mean tone on them hm?! SO SHAMELESS- DID- IS HE THE OLD WEI YING AGAIN

They all turned their head to see Wei wuxian standing there (looking like a snack hehe) Wei wuxian tilt his head and threw them a soft sweet smile "Are we going now or what?"

They all nodded and begin walking. Hánguāng-jūn looks fine in the outside but oh no... in the inside he was crazy. His brother understood him and grinned. He looked at Lan Wangji with that 'you good? You seem to be eye-fucking Wei gongze'

Lan Wangji glared at his older brother for teasing him. His cheeks were slightly getting red. Lan Zewujun let out a soft chuckled. "Funny."

Wei Wuxian had dreamt of his big sister's death again. He was lost in his thoughts. How the sword.. stabbed her. Causing her to die right in front of his eyes. How he screamed, how he..-

"WEI WUXIAN!" Jiang whisper yelled at him.

he finally looked at him. "Hm?" Jiang Cheng shook his head and smiled before pointing to the emperor smile (liquor) Wei Wuxian smiled and immediately walked over there. This action caused a few cultivators to look at him with confusion.

Wei Wuxian bought three jars and smiled. He payed then went after the others. "Thanks" he said to Jiang Cheng and gave him a jar before smiling. Jiang Cheng returned the smile and chuckled "no need. I know your obsession with liquor anyways"

-words count: 1299-
-please leave a vote💕 hope you enjoy:)-