|9|

|third person POV|

Wen Ruohan ordered his eldest son Wen Xu to burn down the Cloud Recesses. Lan Clan's leader was fatally injured. Wei Wuxian had forgotten to mention it to them, and he had put the blame all to himself. But he was thankful that he gave them all a bracelet that protects them from time to time, it only occurs every 10 seconds.

The eldest son, Lan Xichen was nowhere to be found. Leaving Lan Wangji, to defend the rest.

(As you guys can see, I switched it up, so the story might not make sense but I didn't want it to be EXACTLY like how the movie goes)

A month later, all of the other clans were getting ready to head to their (the wens) place..

...

A hand was slammed on the table hard, "Wen Ruohan is pushing his luck." She stared at her son and wei wuxian before getting up from her seat.

"You two. Be careful." Those were the last words she said to them before leaving the room, wei wuxian and Jiang cheng looked at eachother before heading to Qishan.

"Wei wuxian. Don't you think that they're going too far?!" Jiang cheng angrily gripped onto his sword as they walked. He turned to Wei wuxian and grabbed his shoulder, "These assholes are fucking terrible to all of us, I sense that everything will go down hill if no one stands up!"

Wei wuxian turned to him and grabbed him on both of his shoulders, "Jiang Cheng... calm down." He gave a soft warm smile, his hair flowed with the wind. "I have a plan do not worry, just do as I say for now, if we speak up now, my plan would be ruined. I do not wish to fail..."

"..this time...." Jiang cheng couldnt quite hear what Wei wuxian added last, but he was certain he heard what he thought he heard.

Wei wuxian grabbed his hand and smiled, "Jiang cheng, you are still too young to understand this now..but you'll see later on. Our journey does not end here, I can reassure you that."

...

Jiang cheng eyes glowed (not literally) he never heard such..such amazing words from Wei wuxian. He was surprised, Wei wuxian did looked so mature. He nodded his head and smiled before hitting Wei Wuxians shoulder, "you- you dummy...cmon let's go"

|a/n: need more brotherly love moments :( |

..

They had reached to the place. Wei wuxian looked around for Lan wangji, he was worried. The image of Lan wangjis broken leg came across his mind, he gripped "his" sword tightly. No one could notice but their was dark energy surrounding Wei wuxian. Anger rises in his body; 'Lan zhan..sorry for not letting you guys know, forgive me, this pain and suffering will end soon.'

"Listen up, hand in your sword one by one." Everyone's eyes widen, they knew it. They knew that Wei wuxian knew this would happened, they were glad they trusted him. But someone still spoke up..

"The sword never leaves a practiced man's body!" Oh my.. Wei wuxian made a fist with his hands, 'oh that f^cking idiot'

"Why do we have to turn in our swords?!" ... everyone grew silent, suddenly a man in flew towards the person who spoke up, his hands were flowing with red smoke, purple lightening started showing as he was getting closer..and closer..

His hands were about to touch the persons chest.... But then..

Wei wuxian quickly made a hand sign technique and prevent something happening.. time froze.

Time... froze..??????

..
It was something wei wuxian didn't even know he could do, he just.. froze time what the f^ck? Wei wuxian immediately ran over to the person about to get hit, he grabbed a hold on him and pulled him to the side.

"You dumbsh^t. Speaking up like that could've melted your golden core..."

He then carefully grabbed Wen Zhuliu and put him back where he was, he slowly grabbed his arm and put them down.

"If I can remember, I think I could also erase someone's memory! Just for now though" he grabbed a tailsman out of his pocket and wrote something down. He held it in-between his fingers and flames begin to grow on the tailsman.

He blew the flames into tiny bits, making Wen Zhuliu forget what he was going to do to the poor man.

"Oh how much I hate you." Wei wuxian looked at him with angry eyes. His hatred for him were strong..

He went back to where he was and did the hand signs again. It unpaused everything, everyone was shocked to see Wen Zhuliu back at where he was even though they all saw him running towards the man who shouted out.

'What the f^ck is going on...' everyone thought.

||sorry! This is short:( I don't have much time for writing now since school is stressing me, dw I'll try to update!||

||love you all so much! Word counts