|12|

"Don't let her get out of here! She will alert the other wens!"

Jiang cheng flew himself after her, grabbing her and pinning her on the floor. "You got no where to go! You're dead meat!"

Out of the blue, someone comes flying towards Jiang cheng. It was Wen Zhuliu, coming to save the bitch. Jiang cheng scowls and backs away from them. Before he could draw out his sword, Wei wuxian grabbed him and madam.

"Not yet." He flew backwards and made a run for it, a red spark flew up in the air and made a sun spark. "They're here already" Wei wuxian ran towards a boat and pushed both of them onto it.

This feels... familiar..

He quickly tied them together and smiled, "don't worry about me, just get out of here" Jiang cheng a eyes widen and shook his head "Wei wuxian.. stop, you have to come with us!" Wei wuxian could only smile and hugged them both, before madam can speak a word, he already pushed the boat away.

He turned around and ran towards the battle field. "Thank you and..I'm sorry" he whispered and took out his sword, ready for battle. Little did they know, Wei wuxian had a plan, he cut his hand a little and let his blood drip onto the floor, he whispered a spell and threw the last remaining blood around him.

In a blink of an eye, a large red barrier surrounds the lotus pier. Many of the wens try to get in but to their surprise they couldn't. Wei wuxian helped the others evacuate the place before the barrier falls.

Wen Chao was beyond pissed, first Wei wuxian was able to stop their plan at the cave and now this?! He ordered Wen Zhuliu to kill Wei wuxian. But without any progress in getting in, they could see Wei wuxian smirking and pointing his sword at them. It was like time had stopped, everything was moving so slowly.

Wei wuxian brought his hands together and pressed it together, creating a large shock wave, causing the Wens the go flying backwards, most of them dying due to the process of it. Wen Chao was able to survive due to Wen Zhuliu shielding him. They had no choice but to back down. They flew in away in fear.

Wei wuxian felt tired. He fell down and blood dripped from down his mouth, "..Lan..zhan.." was his last words before passing out.

-with Jiang cheng and the others-

They fled to the Jins, Madam was in a coma due to shock. She wasn't sure if Lotus pier was even standing anymore, she didn't even know if..if Wei wuxian was even alive right now..

"Down with the Wens! Down with the Wens! Down with the Wens!" Could be heard, apparently the attack on Lotus pier was the last strike. The four clans had came together to take down the Wens.

"Good! This will be called the Sunshot Campaign!" Roared Nie mingjue, he unleashed his blade (Baxia) and pointed at the sun, many other cheers and chanted, "Sunshot Campaign! Sunshot Campaign!"

All jiang cheng could do is pray that his brother is alright and alive....

Lan zhan looked around, hoping to see a certain person.. or a certain man.. but wei wuxian was nowhere to be found, his eyes sadden as bad thoughts rushed into his head, countless of what if's..

Everyone was getting ready.

..

Darkness.

It was so dark.

Windy.

The wind blew Wei wuxians hair around, he had been passed out for at least 3 days. He had used too much energy. He wanted to rest, but he didn't expect to be asleep for three days, he looked around his surroundings, the barrier was finally gone. He used his sword to lift himself up.

He had to get to Jiang cheng them first, then he'll take care of Wen chao and his men. But before he could reach the exit, someone grabbed him by arm.

Strange.. there shouldn't be anyone here right now.

"Well well, you're finally awake Wei Wuxian.", Wei wuxian knew this voice, he quickly turned around and pulled his arm away, "Ah wen chao. Did you really wait three days for me to wake up?" He grinned, "Are you really that weak that you couldn't even break a simple spell?"

A vein popped on Wen chaos forehead and he growled, "Shut up!" Before Wei wuxian could attack, Wen Zhuliu came from behind and stabbed his shoulder. Wei wuxian grunted in pain and kneeled, Wen Zhuliu grabbed him by his hair and made him look at Wen chao and his mistress. The mistress smiled and grabbed her burning iron and placed it right on his chest.

It burned.

It hurted.

But Wei wuxian endured it, he knew what will happen next. They would take him to  burial mounds and throw him in there hoping he'd die. He only looked at them with no fear but confident.

"You won't be so confident when we throw you into the  burial mounds!" Wen chao spat out and smirked widely. But the confidence on Wei wuxians face never left.

"Oh? You will? Listen here you little shits, once I die, I'll become and ghost and hunt you down! I'm the Yiling Patriarch. And I'll come for revenge." He said in a dark scary tone, it instead sent shivers down everyone's spine but they didn't want Wei wuxian to noticed but he did.

"Shut up! Grab him and let's go!"

....

<Pew pew cliff hanger:)>
<WHAT DO U GUYS THINK:0 will Wei wuxian go down that path again and die or will he live??>
(Word count: 946 words)