Reality Is As Real As It Gets

• Dedicated to aa

Ariana's POV

"Wake up. Wake up. ARIANA." He screamed.

"Ryan what the hell, chill out-" I said rubbing my eyes.. wait.

"What's wrong with you? You haven't gotten up all day according to the guys, I've been out since 5 this morning. Its 4 in the damn afternoon."

This isn't real. I got up and walked over to him, feeling his face. Checking that this was real.

I put my hand on his jawbone, then down to his collarbone. 

I pinched myself.

I felt my arm sting in reaction to where I pinched.

Holy shit. This is real.

"No no no no, where's Ryan? Ryan.." I called.

"RYAN, " No answer. I pushed passed Nathan, looking for Ryan.

"RYAN!!" I screamed, tearing up.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BITCH." Nathan screamed at me, slapping me across the face.

I felt.. pain. It can't be.. I don't want it to be. I want it to be real.

"Do you want somebody to hear you?!?" He raised his voice, getting down to my level on the ground, grabbing my hair and pulling me up by it.

"No... no. I'm sorry." I cried.

I don't even know what's real anymore.. I just want safety.

Cameron's POV

"Goodmorning babe." I smiled at Sophie, her hair all messy, drool coming out of her mouth.

I wiped the drool off, then just looked at her. Her perfection.

"Morning." She halfway smiled. "Are we almost there? How long did I sleep?"

"Captain said about an hour or so left."

"Justin," she leaned up, her big baby bump in the way.

"JUSTIN." She raised her voice, hitting him with her pillow.

"What what?" He said shaking his head, pulling down his headphones.

"How do you know where we're going?" 

"I tracked her and Nathan's phone. He's stupid and forgot to get a whole new number/phone."

"Oh, okay." She said.

"I love you." I said, leaning over to kiss her.

" ily baby." She laughed. I just smiled.

Ryan's POV

Loosing Kylie hurts more than anything. She just assumed.

I called her. 

"What?" She said.

"Just hear me out. Just listen to me. Please. Our spot in 10?" I asked.

"You've got 5 minutes to give me a reason why I shouldn't cut your balls off when I see you."

"Deal." I smiled and hung up.

Ariana's POV

"I'm so sorry.." I cried, hugging him.

"It's okay," he said, kissing my forehead. A part of me wants to hit him and run, but my face hurts too bad.

But it's whatever.

I punched him, in the balls. Then in the throat. He fell to the ground, trying to catch his breath and overcome the pain. I ran. I took off out the door and ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

Running, I can't look behind me. It'll slow me down. 

I kept running, into the woods. Not stopping.Then he caught up. Tackling me to the ground, I tried to fight him off but he won't let go.

"Listen to me, you're never leaving. GOT IT BITCH."

I bit him. I had no self defense left. I got back up, until he reached out and grabbed my ankle making me fall, drug me back to him, and pulled out a knife.