"I Love Her, I Cannot Loose Her." -Cameron

• Dedicated to HH, AA, DB

Ariana's POV

Breeze running through my hair which is completely down, this dress thing has done gone way up, my butt exposed and trees slapping it. Frankie running faster than he ever has but not fast enough, my heart rate is running faster, fearing the boys might find me or catch up.

Finally reaching the Jeep, he throws me in, pushing me to get over, locks the doors, and takes off. Adrenaline running through my veins like a 15 year old girls when she sneaks and takes off with her boyfriend for the first time, except I'm escaping and taking off for my life.

Kylie's POV

"Where are y'all at?" I asked.

"Airport." Sophie said, sounding aggravated but I couldn't blame her. She's nearing labor big time.

"I'm flying with y'all. Wherever y'all may be going, I'm coming."

"Okie dokie," She let out a huff.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah just.. paparazzi isn't helping the natural baby stress, and some flight attendant keeps staring Cameron down and it's so not cool." I could tell in her voice she was really uneasy, usually she's super happy.

I sped, turned on the freeway. Leaving Ryan in the past and going fast enough to where love could never catch up with me again, it would never hurt me again.

Pulling in ...crying, pain, tears, anger, heartbreak.. It all just hit me. In the airport parking lot.

'This is what happens, this is what always happens. It happened to your mom. It happened to your aunts. It happened to your grandmother and generations before.' My mind told.

'you're just another victim. no matter how pretty, no matter what he says, no matter what he said, did, or does, it's obvious it was all lies.' It continued.

Not only now am I 'just another in the family tree in the generations of heartbreak', I'm now hurt. For so long I've been.. strong. I thought Ryan was the one, the one to break the curse that love has bestowed on my family, the one for me. I love him. I loved him.

"What the hell..?" I murmured in the solitude and silence of my car.

There were ambulances, 2. And firetrucks, and police, and blood. Some blonde haired preg-

Leaving my purse and car cranked, I ran through the mist of cars, seeing my best friend's body and blood getting carried, everything inside me came tumbling down. Everything around me froze. Then I saw Cameron, tears streaming like rivers down his face, screaming at Sophie to hold on, fight back, stay with him. His hair messed up, shagged, his shirt and pants stained with blood.

Blood on his face, all over his hands and arms, just a blood bath.

Justin fleeing out behind him had tears, clenching his fists, then another carrier came behind him with another female on it, stained with blood as well.

I ran, faster than I ever have before, feeling my black lace bralette squeeze me. Maybe it was my chest concaving at the fact my best friend is missing and the other one is in her own blood bath. I had to stop, take off my white heels, then keep running. 'Lord save her' I cried.

Running up before they closed the door to the back of the ambulance, seeing the tips of Sophie's straight blonde hair lay on Cameron's lap. Cameron crying, squeezing her red spotted hand, crying out.

"Don't you leave me Soph ; I need you baby ; Fight for me ; Stay ; C'mon ; babe please, please." I felt like the sirens were just there, no noise. Just the lights, no people. Just Cameron and Sophie's blood. Ariana's possibly dead soul in the atmosphere, the air thickening.