Expect The Unexpected

• Dedicated to BP

Ryan's POV

I stood there, in the cold morning. Waiting on Mr. Jones to answer the door. It was 10:15, maybe he's up.. maybe he's not. I turned around and started to walk away until he answered the door, calling me back over.

"Mornin, what brings you here?" He asked.

"Well.." I stopped to make sure Kylie wasn't rolling down the street or pulling in the driveway, then continued. "Can I come in?"

"I mean sure," he said opening the door completely, then walking into the kitchen. "Coffee?"

"I'm good, thank you though."

"So what's on your mind?" He asked, sounding like my mom.

"I need your advice, maybe a blessing as well.." I bit my lip and rubbed my neck, trying hard to not blush or make things awkward.

"Kylie?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

"Well..."

Sophie's POV

"IT HURTS." I screamed. I knew the baby wasn't coming, I mean I might be wrong, but she's not due until March and it's only January. It feels like a sharp pain in my stomach, just twisting and pulling in every direction.

"Deep breaths, its gonna be okay." Cameron said, pulling over off the side of the highway into some cafe parking lot.

"NO, keep going. Just keep going this is our chance to find ari- AHE!" I screamed. It was just one last cramp, but it felt like hell.

Cameron put the truck in park, ran around to the back and started pulling stuff out the trunk. He came back around with blankets in his arms, flew upon the door to the back seat, and started tucking in blankets for cushion. He put a pillow at the end where he could turn around and see my face if he wanted to. Then came back around and unbuckled me, picked me up, carried me to the other side of the car, laid me down, and put a blanket over me. "Just lay here for a second." He said, kissing me on the forehead.

I woke up to Cameron having a medicine bottle in his hand and some water. "Where are we, what is that?" I asked, rubbing the sleepyness out of my eyes. "Don't wake up love, you've only been asleep for 10 minutes, only enough for me to make it to the gas station and get you something for the pain."

I took the medicine and laid back down. "Everything's gonna be alright." He said, running his fingers through my hair.

Cameron's POV

"Hey man, how are you taking it?" I asked Justin over the phone, trying to catch back up with him.

"What? The picture that was posted of my girl being held by a group of guys who I couldn't see or tell who they were. Or the fact that media is going crazy about me, ari, and nathan accusing me of murder?" He replied, his voice cracking at the sound of Ariana's possible death.

"The picture. Who were those people with her, who took it, where was the picture taken at-"

"Save it for the police Cam, they'll answer it all. And if they don't, either way we're buying plane tickets."

"Aight. How long until we're there?"

"Around 7 more miles."

"K."

Ariana's POV

Time has passed now. It's dark outside, all his friends are guarding the doors. There's only one window, but Nathan's bed is in front of it. I took a bath earlier, Nathan gave me some clothes, and I made dinner. He gave me specific instructions on how to dress and when. Right now, by order, my hair's down, a little frizzy, but straight. He gave me a dark blue sweater for the cold but these black knee socks aren't helping keeping me warm. He told me that I need to be prepared for living the 'everyday-housewife-life', which is stupid. He can't expect me to just play along.

All I really need to do is find that guy. Who is he?

Later on that night...

I haven't slept at all. I rolled over and got up, pulling down this sheet of cloth Nathan expected me to wear. I feel so naked. I stood up and started to walk towards the front door, carefully I opened it and checked to see if the friends, more like guards, were awake. None, they were all dozed off in sleep, couldn't blame them. It's at least 4:30 in the morning.

I quietly ran down the steps praying to God the wood won't creak, and thankfully, it didn't. I ran for the side of the house where none of the men stood to catch my breath from being so scared. I feel like I'm in the hostage hunger games.

But then, last thing I expected to happen.. that man. The guy that I saw earlier was sitting right beside me. Of course I totally flipped out and he threw his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make a noise, but yet.. I knew him. I knew his voice but I was so shaken I couldn't make out who it was. They picked me up and ran for the woods, should I trust him..?

I mean.. what do I have to loose?