Worried

• Dedicated to Jody

Justin's POV

"Sir, I'm sorry. It's been four weeks. You've sent out our troops almost seventeen times now looking for her. We didn't find hand prints from that night or any evidence and you already have all the information." The officer said. I could hear him but I had so many thoughts running through my head since the day it all happened.

"You're the law enforcement! Don't tell me to stop when I'm the one paying!" I yelled.

"Calm down sir, we understand you've been paying. But I think it's time to let go." He said trying to end the conversation.

"I told her that I would always be right there. I'm not giving up on her. I have before, and that's where I made my mistake." I said hanging up the phone and slamming it on the kitchen counter.

It's been four weeks since the last time I saw Ariana, today's the exact day. I faintly remember what happened. All I remember is I was taking Ariana to Rome that day. We where waiting on everyone to show up to say goodbye.. and I either fell asleep or passed out. Either way when I woke up, I was in the hospital. Cameron explained everything that happened. The cops found me tied up behind my shed, Ariana was missing, and there was blood on the floor.. mine & Ariana's blood. That's what scared me the most. I remember waking up that morning, anxious to spend one whole week isolated from everyone in Rome & alone with my beautiful angel. I would've never thought that was the last time I would've saw her beautiful face. Heard her flawless laugh, feel her hair in my face when I wake up, felt the warmth of her body when it's against mine. Feel her small, petite body figure while I hold her, look in her deep brown eyes that I could get lost in for days. Know her.

Ryan's POV

"Justin!" I yelled, trying to get to eat. He won't eat, he doesn't come out of the room. I had to bring him to mine and Kylie's house because if he was alone he'd starve himself to death. That's what's scares us all, him dying. His mom comes over every other day to see him and check up on him. His dad comes on the day's his mom doesn't because their divorced. 

All I heard was a faint "Hm." From his room. Then another, until I figured out it was him crying again. People say men don't cry, but if I lost Kylie I'd be doin the same! I don't blame him, honestly. I miss Ariana too.. a lot. From get together's you wouldn't think me and her aren't close but really I love her and Sophie. Their like my sisters. Justin hasn't given up on her though. He just got back from a trip searching for her last weekend. He's been sending out troops to search for her, but no good news has come back ever since he started. 

All of us friends don't hang out usually anymore. Sophie and Cameron have a lot going on. Her dad finally got the best her and got her home. Only because he got to the point where he threatened to kill Cameron. Sounds a little similar huh? Just like Nathan, I can't stand him. Anyway, she sneaks out each night and lies to her dad that she's with Kylie sometimes to spend a weekend away with Cameron. But sometimes her dad comes over to see if she's telling the truth and we have to cover for her. 

Kylie's POV

"Is that for Justin?" I asked walking over to stand beside him in the kitchen. "Yeah, will you take it up there for me?" He asked handing me the plate. "Sure." I replied, it had just a sand which and chips on it. I walked over to his room, which was the same room Ariana was staying in when she was here. I didn't bother to knock, just invited myself in. " Here Justin." I said handing him the plate. "Why her?!" He screamed, broken down into tears. Just him saying that got to me. I've been strong since yesterday, I've been thinking about her, but I didn't shed a tear because I excepted the fact that she would want me to be happy even though I know she's not gone. I still have faith, but I think Nathan's the one who did it. Well, Sophie called me and told me what she thought about it. She thought it was Nathan and eventually convinced me that it was him.