Tell Me It Isn't True

• Dedicated to hh

~~ The next morning ~~

"Ari," Frankie said. Shaking me to wake up. Telling me how we're home and its all okay, gaurds and enforcement is here protecting me. Stretching, I looked down to find I fell asleep with an oversized black t-shirt of Justin's, panties, and black knee high socks on. Not sure why or how, everything was a blurr last night.

"Morning." I stretched.

"Ari we gotta go." Frankie said.

"Why?" I laughed curiously expecting him to role play or something.

"Sophie.. there's a rumor going around. But I'm not sure" He said tearing up.

"What" I shot up.... no answer. "Frankie what the hell?!"

He died up his tears for a second. "Here." He said handing me my phone.

"How'd you get this?" I asked. It was on the side table i the bedroom back at the house Nathan had you in. And it was right there so I just thought well she would hate me-"

"Frankie I love you now shut up."

"Ouch. K, well read. Here's your keys. o your hair before you leave, your weave has bed head bad." He said blowing a kiss.

"I love you." I said shaking my head. He always so happy no matter what. I turned over in my bed and grabbed the remote, turning the TV on.

"BREAKING NEWS" It rang.

"Tragedy has struck the whole world leaving us all in tears. Sophie Lane, blonde little darling of the world, soon to be mommy, girlfriend of youtube famous Cameron Dallas, best friend of Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner, Justin Beiber, and Ryan Reed. This is all the personal information we had on the precious beauty that was. All horrifically upsetting it is to say it, she has been murdered by flight attendant, Nathan Sykes sister, Monica Sykes. Ms. Sykes remains in the hospital injured but alive. May Ms. Lane rest in peace. We have not heard if the baby has made it through the accident yet.."

No, no, Sophie's not dead. I grabbed my keys. I know she's not dead. She can't be. I ran outside to my car, Frankie chasing me with some of my soffee shorts and my black sneaker wedges in his hand. "I honestly don't think she's dead either." He winked throwing them at me. This just doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel real. I threw on my shorts and shoes, then took off to the hospital.

Justin's POV

"Cameron, man. I know all the rumors are going on but forget them and don't worry about it. Go back there." I said pointing back

"DUDE I CANT JUST FUCKING WALK BACK THERE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE PRACTICALLY FUCKING DEAD IN FRONT OF MY EYES." He screamed, crying harder than I've ever seen him cry.

"The're getting the baby out right now." I said, as calmly as I could.

He jumped up, running past everybody, busting in the doors and running to her.

Meanwhile I'm going crazy. I looked over just a second ago and thought I saw Ariana walking over toward me. All this shit is just so fucked up I swear I'm done.

Lips, smashed on mine, her lips. Those big, pulp, soft and sweet lips. The taste of sweet vanilla and strawberries. I knew it was her. I grabbed her small waist line, squeezing her and pushing her toward me, not being able to get enough. I not going crazy. She let go, I then opened my eyes to see her dark browns staring back at me. "I love you." I said. "I love you." She said. Everything just stopped all around me.

I looked at her spun her around and squeezed her, screaming and smiling for joy. "I missed you, oh my God wait are you okay?" I said putting her down.

"We'll talk about all this later. How is she?" She strongly asked.

"Press thinks she's dead."

"I know Justin but is it true?!" She raised her voice tearing up.

In silence I stared at her, knowing how much Cameron must be hurting. Imagining this happening to my baby girl, to the love of my life. No. I couldn't be able to bear, but my love is here. 

In the middle of all my thoughts, Ariana had begun crying rivers. Then the doctor opened the door calmly with Cameron crying behind him. Ariana fled from my arms, "Is it true?" She asked.

silence filled the waiting room. The only noise was from 7 flights down of all the screaming fans, crying, laughing, calling our names. But In Cameron.. it was like he was there, but he wasn't. 

"Is it?" Ariana asked again.