Safety and Prayer

Sophie's POV

I'm not quite sure what to think. I'm in the front.. I feel like I'm in pain. Violet Emmerie's kicking.. a lot. I can't be going in labor because I'm not due until about another month, maybe a little less. But my vagina really hurts.. so it has for the last 8 months. Whatever. Anyways. I'm happy, we found Ariana. But that's about the only good thing in this.

We almost found Ariana dead. Sitting here in the passenger seat with Cameron going about 110mph and Justin holding Ariana in the back. Me holding a whole nother life in my stomach in which case I feel like she's coming out. No joke, I mean I can't say anything though.. I can't bring a life in if we're in the process of trying to not take one out. Right?

Justin's POV

"Baby please. This isn't the end. We will never have an end. You were my beginning and you will be my end. But there will never be an end to us. I love you. You are my life. Please. Stay." 

With a small tear run down her face she looked at me, " Tell me you didn't cheat on me."

"Not once."

"Let me tell you somethin, I love you. I love them. I love my fans. I love Vi-emmie."

"Vi-emmie." Sophie repeated, a saw a smile shoot across her face.

"But I'm not going anywhere.. I think.." She trailed off.

"NO. STAY WITH ME ARI."

"We're here." Cameron said. 

I jumped out the car with her in my arms and ran inside as fast as I could, screaming for help the doctor's came out rushing with a bed ready for her. They took her to the back in the ICU.

--15 minutes later--

"Hey Doc." I said standing up, brushing my pants off. "How is she?"

"She's going in surgery in a couple of minutes. From the looks of it, she could live. But it's not guaranteed, no where near it. She has about a 20% chance. It looks like she's been stabbed a couple times, and has lost a lot of blood. She may need a couple blood donors if she makes it through the surgery. If she does and we get to the point where we could use the donors, we need to find more than a couple to save this girls life. You said all her paperwork was on file, correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. We will start the surgery right away."

Cameron's POV

"Soph..." Justin said as he turned around.

I looked over to her to see what was going on, "babe, what's wrong?" She started screeching in pain. Water ran down her legs.

"SHIT THE BABY'S COMING." Justin yelled.

"I NEED A DOCTOR PLEASE, PLEASE." I screamed jumping up and running to the desk.

"Sir, sir please calm down and wait patiently, what is wrong?" The RN asked me.

"CAN'T YOU HEAR-" I started until I was interrupted.

"DAMNIT GET ME A BED AND THIS BABY OUT NOW." Sophie yelled leaning against the nearest chair. I love it when she gets mad, she's so cute. - the baby, right.

I ran over to her and helped her get to the doors where the nurses were bringing a wheelchair out.

"OOOHH MYY GOOOD IN HEAVEN SWEET CHOCOLATE CARAMEL GET HER OUT" She screamed.

When we got the the room they got her up on the bed and propped her legs up.

"9 centimeters dilating, you're about ready to do this. Do you have a birth plan?"

"Cam, baby my purse. It's in my purse. All of the information is in there. Baby pull my hair up please."

I grabbed her folder and handed it to the woman then pulled her hair up and put her glasses on her.

"Looks perfect, everything we need." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Call Kylie." Sophie said.

"I will in a second, you sure you're ready for this?"

"I've been ready for 9 moths Cameron shut up." She snapped.

"Damn I'm sorry."
"No, no baby I'm sorry." I smiled and kissed her forehead.. I'm about to be a daddy.

--3 hours later--

Justin's POV

"Hey" Kylie said, running up to my chair in the waiting room.

"What the hell, how did y'all get here so fast?"

"Stole your fat plane private jet thing." She said breathing heavy.

"Hey man," Ryan said pulling me into a hug.

"We heard." "How is she?" Kylie asked.

"Who?" I replied.

"Both."

"Sophie's been in labor for the past 2 hours and Ari-"

"Doc.." I stopped.

"She needs blood, now. She made it through the surgery but we're low on her type." He said sweating.

"We have the same blood type." I stepped up. "Let me donate we'll do paper work later just please."

"I have the same kind as well." Kylie stepped up.

"Perfect." He smiled.

--6 hours later--

"Hi, Justin?" A nurse walked up to me.

"Yes ma'am?"

"You're wanted in two places. One, in the ICU recovery room, Ariana's successfully out of surgery and sleeping. Two, in room 203 two floors up, I'm sorry."

"Sorry... for what?"

"Go on up there." She said.

Kylie looked at me with tears in her eyes.. it can't be, no.

"Cameron," Ryan said running towards the stairs.

"Soph, Violet Emmerie, no, no God no please," Kylie said running.

I hit my knees and started praying.