Is this the end?

Ariana's POV

Some people may say when your bleeding to your death, you have an epiphany, maybe even on your death bed as most would call it. In my case, I had none. I sat there thinking about my life.. and nothing came to mind.

I could only see one thing. My fans, all of them blowing me kisses with their little cat ears on, then I saw Justin. I saw him, standing there in front of me with white roses in his hand. 

He smiled and simply said, "I love you."

I love you too.

Even though I still don't quite understand that dream with the whole thing about Ryan and everything but.. we'll just say that dream never really happened.

I miss him though, Justin that is. He loved me for me. 

Next thing I knew my dream turned into a horror scene. My white roses turned red with streaks of blood running down them. My vision started to fade away, everything was becoming quite.

Until Nathan ran up to me and held me in his arms, crying out for me to live. I may be almost dead but I'm not stupid. Why in hell would you be the reason of my death but cry for my life when I'm almost dead. Bipolar piece of shit.

I once heard somebody say, "I'm dying, but I'm dying killing others with me." Who said it? Me, just now.

Taking the knife out of me and with everything in me, turned it around to stab Nathan, 3 times in the stomach, he fell screaming.

After a while we both just laid there bathing in our own blood. 

I think Nathan was already dead.. but I wasn't sure. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna be alive here soon.

Sophie's POV

"Cameron..." I said in shock.

There was only one body, more masculine and bigger built, laying there dead.

Cameron grabbed me and pulled me close, all I could do was cry. I wondered where she was and when Violet Emmerie was going to come out and all else, everything just became a blur in one moment.

Justin's POV

It was Nathan. He's dead.

But where's Ariana and where are we? I didn't know where to go so I screamed for her. I heard a faint cry maybe 100 feet away, but no more, just somewhat begging for help as if it took all she had.

 I ran towards the cry, hoping it was my baby. Hoping she was okay and safe and that I can hold her in my arms and feel her skin pressed against mine one more time.

I ran up to her and saw her laying there in pain, unable to move. All she did was hold a hand out saying, "hold me."

I did. I tried to be as gentle as possible. But I cried. I wanted to squeeze her and hold her close to my chest but I couldn't. I cried out of joy because I found my one and only, but crying because she's turning paler in the moonlight.

C'mon we have to get you to a hospital.

"Justin.. I can't" is all she said.

"Yes you can baby. Just hold on, you're gonna be okay. Stay with me. Stay with me. You can't leave me, no Ari. Baby don't, you can do this just stay with me!!" I begged.

Ariana's POV

Justin carried me as gently as he could but back-traced his steps prior to saving me and eventually through different struggles we found the car. He got somebody who I think was Cameron but I couldn't see, to drive.

"Ariana I love you."

"I love you. Don't you ever forget that. You are my everythin-" ... everything was going black.

"ARIANA"