No Longer My Home

• Dedicated to Jody

Ryan's POV

 "Bye!" Kylie yelled jumping in the car and leaving to go on her way to Australia for a photo shoot. She's suppose to be gone all weekend which means she should be back at around New Year's Eve. So that leaves the house to me and Justin for the weekend.

Cameron's POV

"Hurry!" Sophie yelled across the room. We woke up a little bit later than expected and this morning is the morning that we're suppose to get her things from her dad's house. I quickly threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a sweater with my black vans. I ran to check on Sophie before I brushed my teeth and she look amazing. Her hair was down and perfectly straight, she had on a little bit of mascara, a loose, baby blue dress that looked plain and comfortable with a little bow on the front just above her baby bump, and a pair of white flats on that had a crossing "cc" on the front, whatever that means. " Don't you look beautiful." I said with a smile. "I know, now hurry! I don't want to be there when he is!" She said motioning towards the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and jumped in the car along with Sophie to leave.

When we finally got there her dad wasn't home but the door was unlocked so we went ahead and told the movers to pack her stuff up in the truck, paying them extra to do it under 30 minutes. We sat down in her old room watching all what was going on, savoring the moment of what was to come up in the future. Quiet honestly I'm scared out of my mind. We're not married yet and still basically teenagers. I've got a job and so does she but I guess it's just one huge step. Along with the fact of hormones catching up to Soph as time goes by with the pregnancy and thinking about the fact that her best friend may not be there when Bean is finally born.

"I'm nervous." She said leaning her head on my shoulder. "You read my mind." I replied. She chuckled at my comment, pulling her arm around my waist to kiss me on my cheek. "Ya know, I'm a pretty dang lucky girl to have you. After all the girls drool over you and the rest of the youtuber boys. And you chose me. I miss it here, honestly. I love being with you, don't get me wrong, but I just wish me and you could live here.. without dad." She said, getting up and looking at what was left in the room which was barely anything but a small hole in the wall with a one direction poster covering it up.

"We're all done. Have a great day." The mover said coming back in to hand me the keys to the moving truck. "Great, thanks again. I'll write a check to the company tonight and drive it over with the truck sometime tomorrow." I said smiling while shaking their hands. I turned around to walk over to Sophie, "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah.. sure." She replied.

We started to close up the house until I looked out the window to find paparazzi and a huge group of screaming girls for us, nice little surprise that I bet her dad decided to tell the press about where we would be. "Please no." Sophie said, directing her comment to the annoying screams and flashes. I laughed and picked her up bridal style, pushing through the crowd of people to get to the passenger side of the truck, getting Sophie adjusted. I closed the door and ran in front of the truck, pushing girls off and trying to smile for some pictures while I was at it. I quickly jumped in and started the car, honking giving them a sign to move. "Just go, they'll move." Sophie said. I hit the gas.. and almost hit someone while I did. "See sweetie, I told you." Sophie said simply placing her hands in her lap in the sweetest way possible, making me laugh at her assurance.

Eventually after everyone moved, we finally got home and I called Ryan over to help me unpack the stuff and rearrange the house around.

Nathan's POV

"Put her in the back." I said motioning my hand towards an unneeded closet. "STOP!" Ariana screamed, crying uncontrollably. "Hah. You're not in control here my darling." I said. We where on my jet, private one of course, to take Ariana somewhere very unknown. I'm not even sure she would know where it is. Frankly anyone almost. When we got her, we took her on the plane and stripped her down of everything, making sure she had nothing to hide.The boys were all slouched down and two on guard of the door with the brat inside. I was sitting down at the table with my laptop, doing research on Ariana. Most people still think I'm in jail because nobody really caught me coming out from what I've seen and no reports have been typed up either. "Please!" Ariana screamed banging on the door. I'm about sick and tired of her.

"What!" I yelled opening the door. "Nathan, look. Please just let me go. You got what you wanted, Justin's hurt! Now let me go!" She pleaded. "Okay." I said. So as my reaction, I simply grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the door of the plane. "Everyone buckle up!" I yelled waiting for them all to get seated and buckled. "Alright, you want me to let you go, so I'm letting you go." I said opening the door on the side, revealing a sheet of clouds and winds around 350 miles per hour hitting us. "No! Nathan please! Please!" She cried trying to pull me down while she pleaded. "Sorry." I replied.