Deception & Infatuation

Ryan's POV

"I didn't.." I said.

"Ryan, she walked in to a lingerie that wasn't hers. What the hell do you expect her to think?" Ari asked, fiddling with her house keys. As she got the door open, nobody was home. 

"Frankie?" She yelled.

"Ari..." I asked. "Mhm." She turned back and looked at me.

".. nevermind." I said.

"KK, I'm jumping in the shower. I'll be in my room." She said running upstairs.

I love Kylie, but its obvious she doesn't love me. And a part of me wants to say its okay. But I didn't cheat on her. I trusted her not to cheat on my and then I walk in on her letting Justin thrust his fingers inside her. You know what. I did feel something with Ariana. It was a rush and adrenaline, but it felt real and I liked it.

Justin's POV

"One more time?" Kylie asked as she kissed me, biting my lips.

"2 times, in only an hour and a half. I guess so.."

She laughed sexily as I flipped her over and started feeling her again. She felt so good and just to feel a girl's body again felt so good. I love Ariana, but she hasn't gave me pleasure in so long and I just wanted it so bad and Kylie was there and she's always had an amazing body and.. Ariana probably would have waited at least a little while longer and I just couldn't wait with her.

"Ju-ustinn-"

"Hold on." I said as I pulled out and grabbed my phone. I wanted to keep going but my phone would not stop blowing up.

"OMFG" Kylie screamed.

"YOU SET ME UP YOU BASTARD." She screamed at me.

"Stop Kylie, you're giving them what they want. Get under the covers, don't let them see you. Stay right here and I'll be right back." I said.

"And give me 1 reason why I should listen to you when A SEX TAPE OF US FROM 5 MINUTES AGO WAS JUST LEAKED." She once again screamed.

"Kyl, stop. Right over there to shut the blinds and pop the security cameras off. And frankly who else are you gonna run to right now?" I said. She just sat there in silence.

Now my life, is fucking ruined. Sex tape of my sleeping with my girlfriend's best friend: leaked.

Kylie's POV

After Justin finished unwiring the cameras and locking the whole room down, I still wanted him.

"I want you." I said.

He sat there, moonlight hitting his bare chest, defining his abs and v line.

"Kyl.." He said just staring at me.

"I'm sorry." I said, "For flipping out."

"It's fine. So are we gonna.. embrace the fact of what reality is right now?" He asked.

Justin's POV

"I am. Are you?" She replied.

"Yeah, what else is there.." I said hopelessly.

"You still have me." She said, getting in a position Ariana once did joking around but was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. But Kylie doing it... made me actually want Kylie more.

Ryan's POV

I walked upstairs and into Ariana's room, very cozy. Big, shoes and clothes everywhere. I walked into her bathroom but only cracked the door.