A Little bit about Y/N

Welcome to my new story! Alright, so you know what this book is about, please go read the description! It will help tremendously! So here is a little bit to know about Y/N. More parts will be uncovered later in the story and I will do an updated version of this later in when more is uncovered since I don't want to spoil anything. Also, I will make the chapters longer and will post on Saturdays every week but I might post randomly sometimes. Thank you for reading, now enjoy!

Y/N is super shy. She is super cute though and has your hair color! (Thank you for the people who called me out on this) She is very protective over Izuku even tho she is very shy. If you get her angry, stay at least 10 feet away from her. She used to love to dress up as All Might with Izuku! Her quirk is still unknown. She is also adopted! Y/N now loves to hang out with Izuku! You weren't there when Bakugo was his friend. Only when Bakugo was mean to him. Y/N is 14 in this! (Might ship her with someone but I don't know yet)

Izuku

He will protect you no matter what and is always there for you. Deku is still the same old Broccoli Boi but he will stand up if it's for you.

Inko

Still beautiful and super kind! She always wants you and Izuku to be happy no matter the cost. Is very selfless and caring even though she may be overwhelming at times.

Everyone is still the same! If I change everyone, then the story won't make sense.