Quirk Assessment Test

Some people brought up how unfair this was. Others said it was unreasonable.

"Japans now positively drenched in unreasonable. All kinds of calamities can happen we we least expect them. Natural disasters, massive accidents, ego mad villains, are only a few. It's our job as heroes to reverse it all and restore reason." He said. He talked more about what it took to be a hero. He gave us a Plus Ultra and told us to work our hardest. Everyone was deep in thought. The test was harder than expected, especially when everyone was using their quirks. Before the test, Mina gave me earplugs just in case. First test was the 50 meter dash. I was up against Iida and his rockets were loud and made him fast, but thanks to all my running all summer, I was as fast if not faster than him! He got 3.04 seconds but thanks to a slow start because of the noise of his engines, I was at 3.08. Everyone gawked at me.

"W-Why are t-they a-ll staring?" I ask Jirou. 

"Iida is so fast and you were only .04 seconds to actually beat him!" Jirou answered and the second she finished, everyone crowded around me. 

"What's your quirk?!"

"That's amazing! How did you get so close?!"

Those were only 2 of the voices I heard clearly out of everyone and it was so loud!

"I-I didn't use a q-quirk." I say shyly. Once they realized what I answered with, everything got quiet as they stared at me. I tried walking backwards and I tripped over someone. I quickly apologized and I tried to find Izuku but he was busy writing in his notebook and Mina and Jirou had fallen over. I run off and Aizawa steps in front of my path. I quickly dodged him and he almost caught me with his scarf. He stared in shock. Great more attention. I quickly run to the closest hiding place. After a few minutes, Mina, Jirou, and Izuku walked up and gave me a group hug. Aizawa came over and he looked at me sadly. He tried to comfort me but I curled up scared. He just looked at me sadly.

"You can come back to the test when your ready. Just calm yourself down and take all the time you need." He said. I was able to stand up and go back to the test immediately.

"I'm a-alright. I n-need to win t-this." I say. He nods and we go back to the test. Izuku asked me to draw everyone while they were using their quirks and as soon as I finished, I went to doodling in my notebook. I watched everyone and everyone did so well in at least one thing. It was finally time for Izuku to go up and throw the ball. He was never good at it in Middle School so I was hoping his quirk would work. He went up and it looked like he used a quirk but he threw 46 meters. It is better than Middle school but it wasn't as good as Bakugos 700 or the nice girl's  infinity.  Izuku stared at the ball in shock and muttering to himself. 

"I erased your quirk. How did someone like you manage to enter the academy? It defies all reason." He said.

"Y-your E-Eraserhead." I say my mouth gaped. I had looked at the notes Izuku made on him and he was amazing.

"The erasing hero." He finished. 

"From what I've observed, you can't reign in your quirks full power. Meaning you can't use it efficiently at all. Did you believe someone would come save you if you crippled yourself again. As you can see nobody is of aid to come to your aid. Whatever hopes you may have nursed if imminent rescue." Aizawa said as he walked towards Izuku wrapping his scarf around him.

"Get away from him!" I yell running towards Aizawa. I knew his weakness thanks to Izuku's notebook, plus I don't use a quirk which gives me more advantage. He looks at me and I run faster in anger. He tries to grab me with his scarf and I dodge. Izuku was now out of the scarf and I run him back to the others putting him behind me. Everyone stared at me who was just running away because of attention and now avoiding Aizawas scarf and being brave. Aizawa looks at me scared and impressed. He turned off his quirk and let Izuku go again. Everyone was standing thinking of what happened when the french dude from the test came up behind me saying he never cared for Izuku at all and it would be fine without him.

"If you think everything will be fine without my brother, I think it would be fine if I wiped that sparkle off your face!" I say as I smacked him. I watched Izuku and was ready for whatever was about to happen. He used his quirk in one finger to prove to Aizawa he was still able to move. Aizawa looked at him and nodded. We high fived each other. It was now my turn. Some people crowded me and asked me if I would use my quirk. I told them no.

"Alright Y/N. Here's the ball." Aizawa said as he handed it to me. I focused on everything that made me mad and since I was procrastinating, people started to chant, starting with an electric pole.

"Use your quirk. Use your quirk. Use your quirk." It got me super angry and I threw the ball in way more anger and I screamed Stop. I covered my ears since I was to loud for myself and I closed my eyes. Once I opened my eyes, everyone was against walls or sitting down. Everyone was panting and I looked in horror.

"Is everyone ok?!" I ask softly, not wanting to yell again. They just crawled away from me and I feel hurt. Izuku was the only one who walked up to me.

"Guess we both got our quirks Y/N." He said hugging me. I wasn't able to do anything, I could only look in tears at what I just did.

==================================================
AHHHHH! I love this episode because we get to see her quirk! I will give you all a hint about Y/N, she has 3 quirks. You already saw one but there are 2 more by the way, it had nothing to do with All For One. I can't wait to show all the quirks to you all! You guys are awesome and have a terrific Day/Night.
Bye!