MERRY CHRISTMAS

[Sorry this is so late! I've been super busy today and I've been trying to find a free Manga app that has MHA to continue the storyline. If anyone has a recommendation to help me that would absolutely be terrific. Enjoy!]

Momo invited everyone over to her house for Christmas Eve. Fun Fact about Japanese culture. December 24th, or Christmas Eve, is actually believed to be the most romantic day of the year! Also, the shortcake emoji (🍰) is actually a Japanese Christmas Cake. Back to the story now, this is a few minutes before.

"And that's how I got my head stuck in a paper bag opening my present on Christmas 3 years ago. Any questions?" Denki said as he finished telling his story. There were three types of people staring at Denki. 1 group was looking at him silently saying he was an idiot. Another group was worried about his mental health or just if he was ok in general. The last group, which consisted of Mina and Kirishima, were looking at him showing they were interested in the story.

"I have a question. Are you ok?" Y/N asked. She had gotten used to everyone in her class and loved to hang around them. 

"Oh yeah! Don't worry about me sunshine!" Denki replied. Everyone had a nickname for Y/N but the main ones were pebble and sunshine. Occasionally it was dumbass from Bakugo obviously. She got called pebble a lot by Kirishima and she didn't mind. 

Y/N POV

"Hello everyone!" Momo said as she walked in the room. "I was wondering if anyone would like to come to a Christmas party at my house tonight? I understand if you can't come." Momo started going on about the party and I could notice that she must be really nervous asking this.

"I can go Momo!" I said smiling. Momo gave me one back relieved. Soon other people started saying they would go. The only people that couldn't go were Ojiro, Aoyama, Koda, and Shoji. 

"Can't wait to see the party Momo! Thanks for inviting us!" Kirishima said excitedly which made me laugh. He winked at me and I was grabbed by every single girl in the room which then grabbed Momo. 

"Where are you guys taking us?!" I asked.

"Dress Shopping!" Mina yelled excitedly. 

"It's a casual party! We don't need dresses!" Momo tried to reason as we were pulled to a van.

"Then I guess we are getting casual dresses! Except me. I'll probably wear my old one since I don't have a lot of money." Ochako said sadly.

"I'm paying for all of you! Especially you Ururaka! Now get in the van! I've already contacted Present Mic who will be driving us to the mall! He's already agreed to help us." Mina exclaimed. Ochako's eyes lit up when Mina said she would pay. 

"How did you get Present Mic to help us? And on such short notice? *Kero*" Tsu ribbited. 

"Hey Girls! Glad you called me! I had some last minute shopping for Shota. Oh. Hey Hun!" Mic yelled out. Everyone stared at Mina and then let the question of how she got Mic last minute was dropped.

"Hey Pa. I'm hoping you don't have any last minute shopping for me or else I'm going to know before tomorrow morning." I winked at him. Pa shook his head in a no then told us to get in the car so we could get the good dresses. Everyone loaded in and I got Shotgun. [Totally didn't autocorrect for some reason to shitgun. Sounds like something Bakugo would say] 

"So why do you girls need dresses on Christmas Eve?" Pa smirked.

"Pa!" I whined. "It's not what you think! Momo invited us over for a Christmas Party and then we got dragged into this." I explained. Pa nodded. We finally got to the mall and we headed straight to a really nice dress store. It sold really nice dresses for cheap. Tsu and Ochako found really nice ones almost immediately. Tsu found one with frogs that were wearing Christmas hats. Ochako got a nice light pink one with little stars on it. It's like some dresses were made for the girls. Momo found a nice black tight dress with a white belt. She tried saying she could make dresses for all of us but Mina said it was her treat. Jirou got a purple dress with a microphone charm bracelet and necklace. Tooru found a very pretty light blue dress. Mina found a hot pink pencil dress with little aliens on it. I was the last one trying to find a dress when I got pushed into a dressing room after having a dress shoved into my hands.