USJ (Part 3)

Kirishima POV

I saw Y/N trying to stand up and get to Midoriya. When I saw her fall, I wanted to try and help but Bakubro pulled me back. I just looked at her and she gave me a faint smile. I saw her look over to Midoriya. He nodded at her and she started trying to get over to us. I ran super quick so no one could hold me back and I held her.

"Your alright now. You did a good job. You can rest now." I say trying to calm down her and my nerves. She nodded and she fell asleep. I immediately called for help and I saw that she was bleeding. A lot. I needed to help her. I ran to Midoriya because he needed just as much help because he had a lot of broken bones. I was cut off by Cemontoss.

"Pay attention to the young girl you have right now! We will take care of the young man."

"Alright! Thank you!" I say as I run off. I see the detective and an ambulance. I sighed and I see medics already running to me. I quickly give them Y/N. I don't want anything to happen to her. I go over to the rest of the class. I look over to my shoulder to see Midoriya being put in the ambulance as well. At least she had her brother as company. They counted us all except Midobro and Y/N since they were the only ones that were really harmed. If I had just followed Y/N Don't and I kept an eye on her better, she wouldn't be in so much pain. Everyone was talking about where they were but I was lost in thought. 

"How's Aizawa-Sensei?" I overheard Tsuyu say to the Detective. I listened in because I was curious too. Out of the three, Aizawa was the one who was hurt the most. 

"Well. His arms are riddled with comminuted fractures and he's suffering from facial fractures as well. Thankfully, out of sheer luck, he didn't receive any brain damage. It's just that, the bones around his eyes, his orbital floor, have been crushed to a powder. There'sa chance that it will adversely affect his eyesight. Or do I've been told." He explained. We were only a few days in school and out teacher might  not be able to teach for a while.

"What about 13?" Tsu asked.

"For No. 13, I fear his back and upper arms have sustained serious lacerations. That being said, his vitals appear to be stable. The same for All Might. He's not in critical condition either. He's being brought to the infirmary to be given adequate treatment by Recovery Girl." 

"What about Deku and Y/N?! Are they alright?!" Ururaka asked. She asked the question I wanted answered but I was too scared to ask. 

"The green haired boy is fit for the infirmary as well as Y/N. Though it may not look like it though, Y/N received more injuries. She fractured her leg and she is not in the best shape. Her quirk had a downside that makes it so she gets exhausted and she won't be about to talk for a while. She was coughing some blood when she was put in the ambulance so she may have to be put in a real hospital if Recovery Girl can't do the trick. Midoriya has broken bones in his legs and I believe one of his arms are broken. I will update you as soon as I can since I have business there as well." He explained. Y/N had terrible backtracks of her quirk. I try to put my smile back on for everyone else.

"I need to be positive, for Y/N." I mumble to myself. I see the Nomu and I try everything to be happy. "It's alright, he's in captivity, he can't  hurt anyone anymore." Stuff like that. We were out on the bus to go back to school.

Y/N POV

I woke up in a strange room. For some reason, I was hoping Kirishima was in a chair next to the bed I was in. Unfortunately he wasn't but he would've helped with my anxiety attack I was having. I don't remember much and I can't talk which adds more fear. I suddenly hear All Might talking to someone. I try to calm myself. All Might is near me, he will know if something is wrong and will help me if anything happens.