Happy Thanksgiving

It was Thanksgiving! I jumped up from my bed and woke up Izuku. Mom always made special cinnamon rolls for Thanksgiving. I can already smell them.

"Izuku! Wake up!" I say jumping on his bed and shaking him. "We are going to miss the Thanksgiving day parade!" I tell him. That's what woke him up. He grabbed my hand and ran to the Living Room. As you can see. Thanksgiving is like Christmas in our house. 

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Mom yelled. "Come get your cinnamon rolls! Then get out of the kitchen as fast as you can and don't look! Dinner tonight is a surprise." I smile and nod. I run to my cinnamon roll and get out. Same as Izuku.

"Hurry up Izuku!" I laugh. I grab his hand and run to the tv where the parade was going on. I heard my phone ringing. I groan but get up and grab my phone. "Hey Izuku? Do you recall me giving the class my number at all?" I ask.

"Oh! That was me! Sorry Y/N but you need to get to learn your classmates more and Ashido-San wanted to make the chat." Izuku explained as I got back to the couch where a float of All Might was passing. Is was all made of crepe paper and it looked awesome.  Izuku pat my head and I glare at him. "What's the chat say?" He asked.

"Their talking about about what traditions they are doing today and if anyone is up for a small pizza party at school tomorrow. Then Bakugo isn't talking. He just using all caps."

"Typical. I'm up for the party." He said. I write it down and then we go back to watching the parade. Then mom took us to the mini parade and we were allowed to be in one of the floats. It was what we wanted to be when we are older. There were policemen and singers and Izuku and I had heroes. We went all throughout the town and it was awesome! We got home and mom got to cooking. Izuku and I both ate small sandwiches. We ran to a grocery store and got soda and a piece of candy and went back home. We turned on a show until mom was done and called us for dinner. All the usual Thanksgiving food was there plus a chocolate turkey for all of us. We ate and we went to bed. The day was normal and we had all sorts of pizza and sodas. This was an amazing Thanksgiving.

Hey guys! Sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you guys are having fun!