The Summer

It is now officially summer break and Izuku told Mom and I that he's going to be going on a diet and he won't be home a lot. I was sad to hear this because I wanted to take him out for some ice cream at a new place that people have said is the best place to get ice cream. Izuku said it's ok, we can go later once we are in UA. I had completely forgotten! After summer break, we would be taking the test for the most prestigious hero school ever! Izuku said that that was the reason he was going on a diet. He was training!

"Can I come with you to one of your training sessions?! It would be awesome!" I ask, smile on my face.

"No. However, if you want to train, you can try going on morning runs with me and try to cut down on all the sweets." Izuku  said with a smirk. I start to pout but I agree. Me and Izuku have always dreamed that he would be the #1 hero and I would be the second. We will make that dream come true. He patted me on the head and laughed.

"You want to start today?" He asked.

"No, I want to have an extra day to eat all the sweets I can before." I winked.

"Well, don't go crazy Y/N!" Mom and Izuku said jinxing each other. Eventually ZuZu won and looked at me and said as he walked out the door,

"Well, I guess we are going for ice cream, and Moms paying, Y/Y!" And with that, Izuku was gone for training and I had the whole day to myself for treats. I thought that I should leave ice cream for last with Izuku and Mom. I headed over to the nearby candy shop and I grabbed a basket and filled it to the brim with all my favorite candies. Then I went to the soda shop on the other side of town. I would've gone to the soda place down the street, but their stuff is almost always expired with it saying it was good for another month or so. I went all around town and grabbed all my favorite treats and drinks as well as my friends. Once I visited every place that sold some sort of sugar or caffeine, I called my friend, Akari, over. She came immediately since I told her that this was an emergency. The doorbell rang and she was panting.

"So what's the emergency?" Asked Akari. "I came as fast I could. So this better not be a prank."

"Oh, this is something of the utmost importance! It is necessary for our survival!" I say, making it sound much bigger of a deal than it was. "I need help with..."

"What is it?!" She asked worryingly. I felt bad so I tell her.

"I need your help with, eating all this candy and having a fun summer break!" I say, showing her all the candy. Akari almost fainted. I had to help her up and placed her on the couch. I remember the first time the two of us met. I was at the store and saw Akari. I was thinking about how cool her hair was, when she came up to me and said hello. I stuttered like always saying hello. We talked for a little bit and once I was comfortable, my stuttering stopped. We exchanged numbers and we became friends. We've been friends since. As soon as Akari was on the couch, I turned on the tv and played Liv and Maddie (can be your favorite show but this was the first show I could think of) to rewatch it. She sat up immediately. The show started and we both sang the theme song with my karaoke machine. She grabbed me and we started dancing to it. I tripped and Akari and I fell down. We all laughed and we sat back up on the couch. We all start eating the candy until we couldn't eat anymore. We went on a sugar rush to put it nicely. Akari grabbed her speaker and we danced all around the house with music laughing until we couldn't breathe. We all laid on the couch and we crashed. I woke up before her and I started to pick up the mess. I finished picking up the mess and she still wasn't awake. I check the time. That's why they weren't awake! It was 4 in the morning! I checked Izuku's room and he was snoring. I went to moms room and she was asleep as well. I went back to the living room and put in my earbuds and started listening to music. I must've woken up Izuku when I was checking on him at some point because he came into the living room. He gave me some company.

"If you want, we can go on the morning run before Akira-Chan wakes up." Izuku told me.

"Yeah, I need to get rid of the sugar I ate. I am never eating sugar again." I zoned off. Izuku tried not laughing his head off.

"Let's go." Izuku chuckled. We left home and we passed the ice cream parlor. 

"You still wanna go Y/Y?" Izuku asked teasingly.

"Don't torment me ZuZu!" I told him sadly. Izuku laughed.

"Let's go back home." He said. We went home and a few minutes later Akari woke up and said she should go home. I gave her a hug and she left, so I sat down. I must've fallen back asleep because when I woke up, I was in my bed tucked in. I bet Izuku did, he's always taking care of me. I spent the summer break training and having fun at the mall with Akari. The summer was way to short for my liking and soon it was the UA test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Tomorrow is the UA test! This took me a while to write so I hope you liked this!

Word Count: 1052