chapter 7| t h e t r u t h

november 2nd
12:30 pm
SEO CASTLE

***flashback(tw: abuse, blood, drowning, execution)

***
flashback
(tw: abuse, blood, drowning, execution)

October 31, 1821

seven boys run out their castle and into the woods. heavy breathing, sweating, and tears falling out of their eyes.

"th-THIS WAY! COME ON!" explains one of the seven boys as he motions his right arm to start running east.

"THEY ARE HEADING EAST!" exclaims a raspy loud voice.

the seven boys can hear the heavy footsteps and breathing of horses behind them, men yelling, and the heat coming from the fire torches.

"we're innocent! we haven't done anything." exclaims a blonde headed boy with tears streaming down his face, niki.

"don't worry! we won't let them get to us!" exclaims a boy with sharp beautiful fox like eyes, sunoo.

"YOU MURDERED MY WIFE!" exclaims a mans voice causing the boys to look back with teary eyes.

all of the sudden the seven boys find themselves surrounded by the kingdoms soldiers. the seven boys huddle around each other breathing heavily with tears streaming down their faces.

"FA-FATHER- WE- WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" exclaims the blonde boy with anger and sadness, jay.

"shut up." whispers one of the boys, sunghoon.

"all seven of you are monsters...gATHER THEM AROUND!" exclaims the king with disgust.

the soldiers grabbed each boy. each boy tried to fight back with all their strength while sobbing and yelling. all seven boys were tied up and pushed down on their knees to the ground.

"come on boys. this isn't you. show your true selves," says the king with disappointment, "show everyone your secret. show everyone what youve showed your mother and i." finishes the king as he walks back and forth in front of the line of crying boys.

the king stops in front of the blonde prince. the youngest brother...

"hmm...nishimura...riki...niki...you have the most blood on you. why cant you show us how wild you were acting? huh? didn't you say you're a brave boy?" says the king with sarcasm as he steps closer.

niki stays silent staring up at his adoptive father with a blank face but eyes full of anger and sadness and tears falling out of his eyes.