chapter 19| g a m e d a y

third person pov

third person pov...

today was finally the day that every student in maecheon high has been waiting for. it's finally game day. the first game of the season!

sunghoon and his six brothers walked down the halls along with their other teammates with their jerseys on while they had confident smiles and smirks on their face. since it was a spirit day everyone was allowed to wear whatever they wanted.

the cheer team wore their old school cheer uniforms that have existed forever. people cheered the girls on as they walked down the hall. iseul of course made her way towards sunghoon and held onto his arm.

sunghoon mentally rolled his eyes and was wishing that iseul could just stay away from him.

"jesus christ...i don't wanna go in with this." complained hyejin as she looked at her out fit.

"you look amazing! don't worry! come on now! today is the day our club will shine!" exclaimed isa in excitement as she pulled hyejin into a tight hug.

isa's mom was able to make a simple dance team shirt for everyone in the club. it was a long sleeve shirt that was elastic meaning that it fit pretty tight, but not as tight as the cheerleaders outfits.

(reference of the dance teams shirt! except it's not cropped that short lmao! its a bit longer

(reference of the dance teams shirt! except it's not cropped that short lmao! its a bit longer.)

hyejin dreaded about the fact that these were the shirts that the team would have to wear on game days before performances. but of course, hyejin didn't want to upset isa and her mother. it's not that hyejin didn't like it, it's that she didn't like it on her.

luckily, the bottoms were optional except that they had to be the color black or white. isa wanted to match with hyejin and beomgyu.

beomgyu wore a t-shirt that had the same design and color and so did the boys team. isa and hyejin wore black sweats as bottoms and so did beomgyu.

"alright guys come on!" announced isa as she pulled hyejin and beomgyu towards the entrance of the school as the team followed. everything was in slow motion to hyejin. she couldn't explain the feeling. once she entered the school she felt frozen seeing that their entrance caused a lot of attention.