chapter 26| d r u n k - d a z e d

drunk-dazed1:20 ━❍──────── -3:15↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%"everything changes, everything crumbles"_________________________________(tw): drinking, fighting, violence, blood____________________________________

drunk-dazed
1:20 ──────── -3:15

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
"everything changes, everything crumbles"
_________________________________
(tw): drinking, fighting, violence, blood
____________________________________

"i'm sorry sunghoon...."

"remember love...we'll find each other again."

....

3rd person pov

"party at mi casa," said sunghoon as he leaned against the locker eyeing down hyejin who was putting away her things, "tomorrow night." he finished as he gave hyejin an invitation.

"tsh...inviting the whole school huh?" spoke up isa as she crossed her arms.

"obviously! you guys going?" questioned sunghoon as he looked at hyejin and isa.

"maybe." said hyejin with a small smirk.

sunghoons smile went into a worried frown, "wh-what?! come on hyejin, you said you would go." whined sunghoon.

hyejin shut her locker shut as she chuckled, "yes...im going. i might be a bit late though."

"as long as you're there, i'll be happy." said sunghoon with a sweet smile.

"awww how cute, okay hyejin let's go." interrupted isa as she pulled hyejin away from sunghoon.

"see you later!" exclaimed sunghoon as hyejin and isa walked away.

"girl, he is like obsessed with you." said isa with a small chuckle.

"shut up. i don't have time for this type of conversation right now." chuckled hyejin as her and isa made it to the cafeteria.

"girl, those pictures be posted on his insta of you AND him on his birthday...girl he like...wants something with you." said isa as her and hyejin sat down at the lunch table.

"it's just his birthday post, why do you make it such a big deal." laughed hyejin

"cause it looks like you guys are a thing." said isa and the others in sync.

hyejin scoffed, "guys...please...he's too good. come on, we're just really close."

"yeah and he only gets close to pretty girls so be careful." said bahiyyih with wide eyes as she applied chapstick.