chapter 29| g o i n g b a c k

(tw: blood)__________________________________third person pov

(tw: blood)
__________________________________
third person pov

"y-your old home?" questioned isa as she raised an eyebrow towards sunghoon.

sunghoon nodded. he was about to speak up when suddenly beomgyu interrupted, "OH! YEAH! remember what hyejin told us? like the castle.."

"ohh...okay...well...let's go then." said isa as she proceeded to exit hyejins room. sunghoon tensed up listening to those words come out of her mouth.

"isa, im sorry but im not bringing you guys with me." said sunghoon as he followed isa down the stairs. the girl scoffed,
"whatever, we're going."

beomgyus eyes widened a bit as he side eyed sunghoon waiting to see how'd he react. sunghoon rolled his eyes, "i'm sorry but you can't participate in this. i cant let the two of you follow along! you two can die!" argued sunghoon in annoyance.

isa was about to argue back until beomgyu interrupted, "isa, sunghoon is right. the two of us almost died today! we couldn't even handle what had happened! if we couldn't handle that, imagine how this time will be."

"if it's going to be worse then why just let hyejin go out!? huh?! she's in danger...and-"

"but hyejin knows what to do, she knows that this adventure won't be easy...i'm sure she's prepared for whatever is going to come...trust her...and trust me..." said sunghoon with a small frown.

silence filled the room seeing isa suddenly started to break down. beomgyu frowned and slowly went to the girls side to comfort her, "she's just been through so much.." sobbed isa.

beomgyu nodded in agreement as he rubbed her shoulder and tears streamed down his eyes as well, "did you ever notice sunghoon? how drained she looked? it would hurt me...each and every day seeing her become worse mentally and physically...even though she covered it up...you could just see in her eyes how broken...and tired she was..." cried isa.

"i feel like such a horrible best friend...i should've said something earlier.." sobbed isa, "i should've been there for her.."

"no, isa...you're not a horrible friend," spoke up sunghoon, "i know how you are. you worry too much. meaning that, you wouldn't ask hyejin anything because you didn't know how she'd respond. you were scared. but isa, just know that this is the day that it's finally coming to an end..."

beomgyu sent isa a soft smile trying to comfort her after hearing sunghoons words, "sunghoon, promise me that you'll bring her back." said isa in a broken voice.

"we need hyejin, you need her too..." said beomgyu with a small nod.

sunghoon nodded and a confident smile spread across his face, "i'll bring her back. i promise." said the boy.

sunghoon walked out of the home of hyejin while isa and beomgyu walked out together, "let's go to my house yeah?" said isa as she received a nod from a quiet beomgyu.